The best Super Smash Bros. stages

Freddie Freaker

Call Now! 1-900-490-FREAK
Pronouns
SHE/THEY
Because there are stages that are actually good.

Halberd (Hazardless)
The closest we'll get to being able to play Metal Cavern outside of Smash 64's Classic Mode.

Hanenbow
A simple stage that's split into a section on the right with six platforms, one on the top left with four smaller platforms, an one large platform in bottom left. Each attack that successfully hits one of the platforms causes that platform to tilt, adding variety to each match without feeling too chaotic.

Umbra Witch Clock Tower
Like Town & City, but with more variety in it's transformations.

PAC-LAND
I still enjoy this stage unironically.

Greens Greens (Hazardless)
Probably the closest we can get to Jungle Japes without the rapids.

Hyrule Castle
Love me the random tornadoes and fun stage layout. Also have lots of nostalgia for this stage.

Mushroom Kingdom
Warp Pipes are so much fun to use.

Mute City
Pretty much the first stage to use the concept of fighting on different parts of it. Still one of my favorite stages in Melee and I'm sad it didn't return in Smash Ultimate.

Flat Zone
People should play on this stage giant on 2.0 ratio with items on high no exceptions.

Poke Floats
So much fun and how weird and stupid it is I love it.

Brinstar Depths
I love the hellish atmosphere.

Delfino Plaza
Great stage, very representative of Mario, really like it.

Shadow Moses Island
Love the stage atmosphere and the night time feel.

Mario Circuit (MK8)
Stage from my favorite Mario Kart what's not to love.

Pilotwings
Love fighting on planes wheee

you know I don't particularly hate any stages in Ultimate, i play on all of them indiscriminately with hazards always on so ehhhhh i have taste. even the more bad ones like Mario Bros., New Pork City, or Skyworld I can find enjoyment in in 8player smash

Dracula's Castle I like because it's simple, yet the stairs on the right... one of the stage's best features, great for recovery. And when you have items on, those candles can help.

Hanenbow first was a stage I was indifferent towards but I started liking it more and more, with its unqiue design and always exciting battles taking place on it, despite the hate it gets. In fact, the fact that it gets so much hate makes me like it even more for some reason.

Hyrule Castle 64. Probably the best N64 stage in this game. Great layout. The tornadoes do add some uniqueness while not disturbing gameplay at all.

Rainbow Cruise is a stage I've had way too much fun on lately to NOT include on here. I ain't the biggest fan of auto-scrolling stages but this one, alongside the next stage are exceptions.

Mushroomy Kingdom is a great stage that's hated for reasons I find negligible. It scrolls slowly, and Idk, I guess the fact that they referenced how old it is by making it look abandoned brings it points. Also anyone saying it's uncreative truly doesn't realize that they went for a 1:1 recreation on 1-1

Castle Siege is currently my personal favorite. It's what all travelling stages should be. Transitions are quick, and all layouts are simplistic enough to enjoy, but still provide different experiences. Also this stage kinda makes me wanna play Fire Emblem. (I mean the reason I actually wanna is me watching a whole playthrough of both of Ike's games, but still)

Umbra Clock Tower at the top for me. I also just use Battlefield and FD a lot, just because I like simply laid-out stages.
Hence the AC stages are favorites.

Love Mushroom Kingdom II for the boss theme that kicks in near endgame

Really like Mario Maker as well

Dracula's Castle has a cool layout that's great for hazards off arenas

final destination

Smash 64
Kongo Jungle
Hyrule Castle
Planet Zebes

Melee
Peach's Castle
Rainbow Ride
Melee Kongo Jungle
Melee Yoshi's Island
Jungle Japes
Great Bay
Temple
Mute City
Pokemon Stadium
Poke Floats

Brawl
Delfino Plaza
Mushroomy Kingdom
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Bridge of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Port Town Aero Dive
Castle Siege
Warioware Inc
75m
Shadow Moses Island

Smash 4
Gerudo Valley
Unova Pokemon League
Prism Tower
Find Mii
Boxing Ring
Mushroom Kingdom U
Mario Galaxy
Jungle Hijinxs
Skyloft
Kalos Pokemon League
Coliseum
Gamer

Ultimate
New Donk City Hall
Dracula's Castle
Other stage forms
Ω Battlefield, N64 Peach's Castle, Kongo Falls, Jungle Japes, 75m and Boxing Ring
Battlefield form Final Destination, N64 Kongo Jungle, Kongo Falls, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Ride, Luigi's Mansion, 75m, Spear Pillar, Mushroom Kingdom II, Find Mii and Mario Galaxy
Hazardless Jungle Japes, Rainbow Ride, Pirate Ship, Frigate Orpheon, Gerudo Valley and Find Mii

64:
Hyrule Castle
Saffron City
Mushroom Kingdom

Melee:
Brinstar
Corneria
Onett
Icicle Mountain
Brinstar Depths
Mushroom Kingdom II

Brawl: