A Hot Pot of Articles (Zange's Shroom Thread)

Ai Hoshino

The world's greatest idol~!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
They/them
MarioWiki
Zange
Well, hello there, and welcome to the archive for every Shroom article I've ever written! This includes, but is not limited to, Hot Pot Reviews (my former review section), K-Pop Album Reviews (where I review packaging and contents of K-pop albums I've bought), any one-time articles I've done (Poll Committee Discussion, etc.), and any section I decide to do in the future. Some of these are reeeeeeally wordy, so knock yourself out. And if you happen to have any feedback, criticism, or otherwise for me, I'd love to hear it!

My Sections
Hot Pot Reviews

Issue 142 (Red Moon)
Issue 144 (Lucky Stiff)
Issue 146 (Dear Evan Hansen: The Novel)
Issue 148 (Date no Hi wa Nido Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai / Junjou cm / Konya Dake Ukaretakatta)
Issue 150 (Another)
Issue 154 (2019 in Books)
Issue 158 (Mugen Climax / Ai wa Marude Seidenki / Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~)

K-Pop Album Reviews
Issue 174 (Summer Holiday)
Issue 175 (The Album)
Issue 178 (Dystopia: Lose Myself)
Issue 180 (I Burn)
Issue 181 (Formula of Love: O+T=<3)
Issue 183 (Dystopia: Road to Utopia)

Special Features
Awards Analysis

Issue 138 (M2, M12, M18, F5, F11)

Poll Committee Discussion
Issue 139 ('suffering at all state' edition)

Rising Sun Reviews
Issue 144 (Black Butler)

Other One-Offs
Issue 150 (Welcome to My Dream World)
Issue 171 (Music on a Staff: Gekikara LOVE, Odd Eye, and audio editing)
Issue 175 (Trick-or-Treating with The Shroom)

Last edited:
...I'm just realizing I never updated this thread when July's issue came out, so let's amend that!

Summer may be almost over by this point, but that doesn't mean it's too late to see me check out some sweet summer tunes!

Now with the big Issue 150 coming up, some of you may be wondering if I will be doing something special with Hot Pot Reviews. Unfortunately, that is not the case, but that doesn't mean I'm not doing anything for Issue 150! But what that is, I will keep under wraps for the time being. Perhaps you will find the answer in another dream?

Hey guess who remembered they had this thread

Anyways, I'm bringing this back not because I've rebooted Hot Pot Reviews, but because I have a new section! (even though it started back in like September oops) Come join me on my adventures of reviewing contents of various K-pop albums that I've bought for one reason or another~ (most of which will probably be Dreamcatcher because they're my absolute favorite group hehehe)

The latest edition went up not that long ago! Watch as I lose myself in the contents of a very pretty album :>

We're back with a new album review! Hey, is it getting hot in here or something?

A few things of note because I know this video sounds wildly different from my last video reviews:
- I got a new phone between recording for the last review and recording for this one so the sound quality is very different (in a good way i think)
- This was recorded right before I got hit with influenza (aka when i was first starting to feel icky) and it's definitely noticeable. Whoops.

Back