Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Hi I'm Daisy!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Ok I'm tired of seeing this discussion pop up in other topics. Let's settle this here and now.

:waluigi: = good. :daisy: = bad.

How can you not like a tall purple Luigi-Wario hybrid that screams Wah and dances so fabolously and cheats better than anyone and has a sad life and can swim in the air and is so sublime at every sport and like more a screaming ugly yellow Peach clone thing who screams like hell instead seriously Waluigi is so much better in every way and will always be better because he's Waluigi and Waluigi is a living legend Waluigi WALUIGI WALUIGI WAAAAAAAH!

*ahem* your turn. Tell me who is best.

BIJNSFk.png

I like Waluigi and prefer him to Daisy, however I dislike most of his fans and the meme. Waluigi is a unique Mario character with a personality that just screams Tingle (and Tingle is my favourite Zelda character), however the meme is a strange caricature of him that makes him well know for saying stuff like "WAH" rather then what is actually appealing about him in the first place. It just annoys me to see how most people (including many on this forum) like him purely because he's meme, rather then being a genuine fan of the character.

Bowser steps on them both on his way to Peach's castle.

The meme is not even the main reason of why I like him, but it helps.

Mario Party X said:

Holy shit Daisy looks really ugly here, even for herself.

I think being very opinionated about one side (while trash talking the other) in your OP has a tendency to influence the votes to go against your side, but I do prefer Waluigi.

Saltman said:
Holy shit Daisy looks really ugly here, even for herself.
You haven't seen how she looks in Countdown Pound.

When you remove all bias, you realize that they're both stereotypes. Neither wins.
Waluigi: Stereotypical evil twin who is hated.
Daisy: Stereotypical energetic tomboy.
Neither is better. They're both rip-offs of someone else.
FIGHT ME.

I still voted Daisy, but that's because she's energetic like me, so I just like her better.

Abe Lincoln except Toad said:
When you remove all bias, you realize that they're both stereotypes. Neither wins.
Waluigi: Stereotypical evil twin who is hated.
Daisy: Stereotypical energetic tomboy.
Neither is better. They're both rip-offs of someone else.
FIGHT ME.

I still voted Daisy, but that's because she's energetic like me, so I just like her better.
Isn't this entire series built on stereotypes and even cartoon tropes from a very particular cartoon?

I like and appreciate both.

Although if you were to twist my arm and tell me to pick only one, I'd go with the flamboyant meme machine in purple.

I knew Waluigi was better :waluigi: .

It's also funny how Wikipedia says Daisy has more positive reception than Waluigi. Yeah right.

Keep in mind that the boards don't reflect the entire fanbase.

We're only a small portion of the whole squad.

Just sayin, they both have pretty nasty voices. It's just that one is spoken in full sentences and the other is the sound of a baby crying.

Ugh I can't stand Waluigi's butthole of a voice.

I mean... I wanna be objective here...

What does WAH sound like?

King Dedede said:
Abe Lincoln except Toad said:
Just sayin, they both have pretty nasty voices. It's just that one is spoken in full sentences and the other is the sound of a baby crying.

Ugh I can't stand Waluigi's butthole of a voice.
The baby crying is Daisy, I presume?

Actually, they both speak in full sentences don't they. That failed.
They both sound like crying.

Putt-Putt said:
Like someone speaking out through their nose.

That's even more accurate than the asnwer I even wanted, so thank you.

Back