Votes: 7 58.3%
  • NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
I'd make it a dancing one. It'd be kind of like a platformer but you'd have to move by timing button presses right, a la DDR Mario Mix. And Wario would be the bad guy.

Yeah Idk you tell me how would make one.

Hey... I don't remember, but someone asked me once what would a game where Lucario and Isabelle team up to take down Waluigi and stop him from taking over Taco world or something. That was really interesting

I was thinking of something more serious than *bleep*ing tacos but whatever.

I think April Fools would be the best day to announce a Waluigi game tho.

New Super Mario Bros. but with Waluigi as the playable character and you have to save Waluigi and with Waluigi as the villain and all enemies and bosses are replaced by Waluigis and you have this special ability where you can call a bunch of Waluigi faces to completely obscure the screen and shout "WAAAAAAH" repeatedly and kill all the Waluigis on screen except yourself.

Putt-Putt said:
Make a game starring Bowser and then I'll answer this question.
I've been playing the hell out of said game lately.

I'd like a Waluigi game where a major theme is existing Mario-universe things that aren't iconic or well-known, with weird or sometimes creepy twists on them. The conflict involves Wario getting possessed and Waluigi trying to get him back to normal. The final boss could be a hyper-realistic Super Dimentio-esque head but with actual skin instead of the black-tile-whatever it originally had, and a mouth that stretches far below, with two soulless eyes and a huge gaping mouth with sharp teeth, stretching out from under a very unkempt white mustache. It would be symbolic of Waluigi and Luigi's rivalry, so that his final fight is against a corrupted, distorted and overall unsettling rendition of Luigi. Oh and Mr. L would be a boss previously too, but with a strange unexpected gimmick like being a tennis opponent against Waluigi or something. The goal would largely remain to free Wario, but Wario, being possessed, also would be a boss. I like the idea of a plot where all the major Mario characters except Waluigi are getting controlled, giving Waluigi his chance to rise up and save the day. Maybe Waluigi can get with Daisy at the end idk, since I find her and Luigi an overrated ship.

Obviously many things about that would make it unlikely to be an official game by Nintendo, but if I was good at making fangames (spoiler alert, im not) I'd definitely try to make it.

Lord Fawful DX said:
Putt-Putt said:
I've been playing the hell out of said game lately.

King Dedede said:
Putt-Putt said:
Bowsersinsidestorycover.jpg

This ain't enough for ya?

No, BiS definitely isn't enough. Let's just list the other Mario games that star characters other then Mario as their Main Playable Characters shall we?

Luigi's Mansion - Luigi
Super Princess Peach - Peach
Captain Toad - Toad
Yoshi's Island - Yoshi
Wario Land - Wario

Now let's take a look at BiS

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Mario, Luigi and Bowser

It may not have occurred to you, but BiS has characters other then Bowser as the Main Character, and is part of a well established spin-off series. It's not a game primarily focused around Bowser, instead it's just another gimmick in just another M&L game.

BIS is a Bowser game because you play as Bowser alot checkmate atheists

Waluigi loses in the end. Always.

Crash Test Dummy simulator starring Waluigi.

Sometimes prior to the events of Waluigi Unleashed, three separate apocalypses have befallen the Mushroom Kingdom and much of its former territory is divided among psychotic fiefdoms and para-millitary zones. One of them is ruled by an unseen, omnipotent Big Brother-esque figure know as the Overseer. The Overseer enforces its will using armed militias enhanced with performance-enhancing drugs and mind-controlled combat cyborgs, which he justifies in the name of rooting out subversive Primate Alliance agents. In response, several resistance movements have risen against the opression.

Waluigi is a member of the Overseer's military. Though questioning the Overseer's violent ways, he sees the leader as a source of order in a world of chaos.

Waluigi is assigned to assassinate Funky Kong, who is the leader of a guerrilla group aiming to annex Yo'Ster Island into a survivalist millitary state. After fighting through the guerilla troups, Waluigi corners Funky Kong, who simply states that "There are things you will never understand" and blows himself up with an Orange Grenade to avoid capture.

Before he can reach the extraction point, Waluigi and his squad are ambushed by members of another resistance group. The one behind the ambush, Bones, pities Waluigi and stuns him. He is taken to the resistance's HQ and briefied by sole surviving monarch Princess Daisy and chief engineer E.Gadd to be briefied on the resistance's goals and the Overseer's atrocities. Cornered and deprived of his morality-dulling drugs, Waluigi has no choice but to accept. Waluigi is then sent with a strike team to deactivate a military complex handling the anti-aircraft defense network surrounding the corporate regime's capital. During this sequence, Waluigi comes to face with an identical clone of his: Maluigi. The two blows and Waluigi come out victorious, but Maluigi escapes, vowing revenge.

At the resistance HQ, Daisy is consulting reports that the Overseer has nearly completed a deadly superweapon stored on the main floor of the presidential palace. Daisy decides to accelerates the timetable for the resistance's final assault despite Bones' pleas that they are not ready.

Waluigi is immediately relocated to the capital to participate in the assault. He fight through the streets and, during a lull in the action, is contacted by E.Gadd, who has been secretly dying of cancer and wants to be "absolved of his sins". The scientist reveals that Waluigi is, in fact, a clone with his memories genetically modificated; E.Gadd was the chief science officer of the Overseer's regime and handled the cloning process. Shocked by this development, Waluigi is temporally taken aback before deciding that is his "duty as an human being" to stop the Overseer. He then closes in on the presidential palace as reports reveal precisely what the secret superweapon is: A nuclear warhead (Codenamed: "Snufit Ball") that could cause a permanent nuclear winter should it be detonated.

Waluigi manages to reach the warhead's storage room, but it is guarded by Maluigi. The two fight to a stand-still, but Waluigi manages to convince his counterpart that he is understanding of his predicament (being a clone himself) and that they "can both live". Maluigi, touched by this display, offers to stay behind to deactivate the nuclear warhead. He successfully does so, at the cost of being lethally irradiated.

Waluigi fights to the Overseer's chamber. After a brief monolog, the Overseer reveals who he is: Wario. Losing his fortune and seeing all of his friend, including Waluigi, being killed during the Fourth Kremean War, Wario realized that the corrupt and decadent monarchies plunging the world into chaos could only be replaced by the strict efficiency of a corporate facscist rule. Wario transferred his brain into an inactive 80-feets exosuit to guarantee immortality and aims to bring the peace to the world, using an army of cloned super-soldiers based on Waluigi's DNA.

The clone Waluigi responds that he is insane and they fight. Waluigi is initially overpowered by Wario's powered armour body, but Rosalina appears to him in a vision and states that he is the "chosen one". Using his newfounds divine, he overpowers Wario's mechanical body and reluctantly destroy his brain.

Daisy contacts Waluigi by radio and congratulates him on his success, before offering him to be the recipient of a medal at the inauguration of the new monarchic government, but he tells her off. Daisy ask Waluigi who does he think he is, and Waluigi responds "I… AM… WALUIGI!".

At the beginning of Waluigi Unleashed II, Waluigi has retired from public view and lives as a rugged lumberjack in the backwoods of the radioactive Forest Kingdom. One night his place of residen is assaulted by a squad of mushroom kingdom spec-ops. After Waluigi use his advanced deducing skills to detemrine the spec-ops do not carry live round (in a sequence inspired by Rob Cohen's classic film xXx) Toad emerges from the shadows and explains that Waluigi's services are once again required: Primate Alliance cultists are attempting to create a bio-mechanical god.

Waluigi refuses, bu Toad explains that during his operation at the hand of the resistance, his body was stuffed with explosive nanobots which can be detonatd with a remote killswitch. Waluigi reluctantly accepts but insist he needs to form a "killer crew". For the purpose of the mission, Waluigi selects the notorious mercenary Oogtar, Lakitu (known for his "skills in genocide"), a cyborg Goomba named Goomborg, and John Freeman. Before investigating the cult proper, the team is tasked to board the international space station, taken over by Tiny Kong who uses it for ion strikes against civilian population centers.

The team heads to Koopa City to board the last surviving space shuttle launch pad. Once there, they find that the shuttle is guarded by Funky Kong, a sight that greatly distrubs Waluigi as he alredy killed him once. After Funky Kong once again ends his life with the cryptic words "There are things you will never understand", the soldiers board the space station. Fighting their way through it, they find Tiny Kong in the control room. Tiny Kong explains that the Primate Alliance goal's is to destroy all infrastructure modern society relies on to impose the Primate Alliance's strict millitary rule. The cultist are not part of the primate alliance, but rather an unrelated group supplied by it to hasten the collapse of the Mushroom Kingdom. The ape uses the opportunity to kill Goomborg and espaces with an espace pod the space station's as the self-destruct sequence is initiated.

Escaping the space station, Waluigi lands the space shuttle on the cult's purpose site of activity. As they reach the heart of the complex, Lakitu announces that he was a plant for the cultists and kill Oogtar. Waluigi is captured and taken before the cult's leader: Ashley. Having survived the Great Ape War, Ashley rejected witchcraft and embraced cybernetics. She expalins that the cultists are using ancient technology to create a boi-mechanical kaiju in the effige of Bowser, which will use its mind-control rays to bring the entire populace under their control.

Again empowered by a vision, Waluigi breaks free from his restraint and fights Ashley. Victorious, Waluigi throws her into the fusion core of the facility, destroying it. The resulting explosions causes an EMP wave that frys the killbots in Waluigi's body. No longer constrained to serve Toad, Waluigi departs the rubbles, looking for answer...

I'm cracking up reading all these posts.

Glowsquid said:
Waluigi Ex Machina: Mankind divided

You know this is the post of the year and all but I'd like to think of something more realistic and something that could be possible in an actual Wah game.

Saltman said:
You know this is the post of the year and all but I'd like to think of something more realistic and something that could be possible in an actual Wah game.

Waluigi Unleashed III begins one year after the previous installment, informing the player that Waluigi has eluded capture from Toad by using E. Gadd's cloning labs accross the country to send his army of clones to commit terrorist attacks against the millitary government. Waluigi stows away on a pirate Goomba smuggler ship and arrives on DK Island. After doing several odd jobs for Brother Bear crime lords accross the isle, Waluigi gets a lead on a piece of intel that might bring down the Primate Alliance: he finds a retired Manky Kong who informs him that army general Lanky Kong was a double agent sent by the Orang-Utan council during The Great Ape War to assasinate Primate Alliance command and ensure Utan hegemony. A traitor within Manky Kong rank changed the the code phrase supposed to trigger Lanky Kong, which turns out to be "Aziz Ansari is one of the ancient kings".

Waluigi heads to the Primate Alliance cyber fortress located inside the Donkey Kong head and after fighting through its cyborg defenses, finds Funky Kong. A drawn-out gun duel ensues and as Waluigi pins down Funky Kong, he learns a horrible truth: Funky Kong never existed, he was always a persona for Donkey Kong created through false historical records and camera trickery to give a more marketable image to the Primate Alliance's plans of conquest. As Waluigi prepares to execute Donkey Kong, Lakitu appears and neutralizes Waluigi.

A mock trial follows: Waluigi is condemned to Cyberdeath by having his brain hooked to the Electrosphere. As he is taken away to his fate, Waluigi shouts "You may be an ape, but I am a man! Aziz Ansar is one of the ancient kings!". Lanky Kong pulls out a submachine gun from his trouser and guns down the entire Primate Alliance Command except Donkey Kong. Waluigi uses the ensuing confusion to escape, but the joy of victory is short-lived as Lanky Kong announces he is to execute the Orang-Utan Council's Final Command and deploys the entire Primate Alliance nuclear arsenal: only the denizens of Utan would be spared, who would have the planet to themselves in the next century.

Waluigi and Donkey Kong makes a temporary truce and fight waves of Cyber Kongs to the top of the installation. Waluigi defeats Lanky Kong but hesistates to executive him. Lanky Kong uses the opportunity to grab the gun, shoot Donkey Kong in the head and escape. Waluigi dourly contemplates the nuclear devastation of DK Isle as the game ends with the following quotation:

Cool move, DK! Gotta get some fresh air. I’ll help you by collecting blue bananas.

Make it a Just Dance game for the 3DS and Wii.

I think that a Waluigi character-based game would take advantage of his physical characteristics, just as Wario's first starring role took advantage of his physical characteristic: his girth, meaning that it translates to not being fazed by just about any enemy and having a powerful tackle. So in this case, Waluigi's lanky body is his defining characteristic, so what I think would fit him is stealth, in which he can twist his body and hide in just about anything. He could also gain the ability to climb on walls naturally, because he sort of has those limbs that look like he could do that. Of course, I think that Waluigi making snide comments could be part of his character, where he makes comments about almost anything.

Thank you for reading.

Back