Author Topic: Should I buy a 3DS?  (Read 675 times)

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
Re: Should I buy a 3DS?
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 01:27:17 PM »
You want to buy a New Nintendo 2DS XL if you want all the brand spanking new features
Nah. New 3DS is where it's at.
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2019, 01:46:48 PM »
You want to buy a New Nintendo 2DS XL if you want all the brand spanking new features
Nah. New 3DS is where it's at.
New 2DS is $50 cheaper and the only thing you lose is 3D.  As cool as 3D is, I wouldn't call it worth $50 extra.  Plus, New 2DS is more durable.

But if you want cheap, go for the $80 original 2DS.  You can play almost every 3DS game on it, and you'll probably appreciate the extra durability.  It doesn't come with all the cool extra features of a New model, but you can still play the amazing 3DS library, and the fact that it only costs $80 is a total steal.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 01:49:38 PM by Dream Stone Spirit »

Leo Luster

• You're gonna stop because that's what you do when you're faced with an irresistible force
  • King Bowser
  • Shy Guy on Wheels
  • And irresistible is what I am baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2019, 01:51:03 PM »
New games on the 3DS stopped supporting the 3D function ages ago.

SeproDep

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses a dual-layer disc due to the size of the game data. Nintendo of America has stated that some Wii consoles may have difficulty reading the high-density software due to a contaminated laser lens.
  • King Bowser
  • Jigglypurin
  • My cursor has blood on it.
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighting Robot!
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 01:52:12 PM »
New games on the 3DS stopped supporting the 3D function ages ago.
Older games on the 3DS are usually better.
I'm a 14-year-old gamer who used to be inactive.
FLASH BRIEFING: Atari and AtGames rename Atari Flashback 10 to "Atari 2600 Mini" and removes 84 games; reception is more positive than ever