Now that I think about it...

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
Taranza from Kirby Triple Deluxe could be a DLC fighter!

I mean he doesn't have a spirit while Magolor, Suzie, The Mage Sisters and a bunch of other ones do have one. Piranha Plant and Joker don't have one. So if Taranza had a spirit, he wouldn't have a chance.And no-one is expecting him. Reggie did say at the Game Awards that the DLC Characters would be unexpected characters. We also need a new Kirby character. Plus, he could have a pretty decent moveset.

TG, you're supposed to go with the other evidence if you want to convince people about that.

Taranza doesn't have a spirit because Sakurai doesn't care about modern Kirby games. This is literally proven by the fact that the newest Kirby game to get a reference outside of spirits and ported music is Squeak Squad, a 12 year old game for the DS.

I still wouldn't say that spirits deconfirm characters. It's very possible that Taranza could get in, but not for that reason. The entire reason Taranza doesn't have a spirit is because Sectonia does (which is weird because Taranza's featured in more games but still).

My thoughts for an unexpected Kirby rep? I'm tempted to say Elline due to the whole "you cannot use Elline in Smash Bros" meme joke, but I'll get real, a character from a Kirby spin-off that sold terribly and didn't get any music in Smash despite its top-tier soundtrack is not getting in. Most likely would probably be the animal friends (no one seems to be expecting them). But I'm not getting my hopes up.

The main reason why he said that he doesn't have a spirit is because Piranha Plant doesn't have a spirit yet, since it's going to get a fighter spirit later on, and since DLC has already been decided on since before, they might've not included spirits for the characters who are coming, in order for them to get fighter spirits.

I know, it's not the most plausible theory, but I guess it is something... even then, not worth making a whole thread for it... oh TG...

It's not convincing using spirits or lack of as a basis for speculation on roster confirm and deconfirm, so don't get your hopes up.

Exactly. Which is why my sibling is the one who posted it, not me.

Why is that information relevant? is it because you are a bad influence, hm?

I mean yeah. It's our theory for both of us, I just didn't think of posting anything myself because I know it wouldn't be very convincing anyway. Let alone create an entire thread about it.

Back