Any way to switch the order of kingdoms listed in Odyssey?

Just wondering, will the order of kingdoms you do in the main Odyssey storyline (there are two points in the game where you can choose one of two kingdoms to do first) dictate the order of kingdoms listed in the overworld for the rest of the game? Or is there a way to switch the order?

I think it's the former. not like it's a huge deal anyway, but I personally prefer leaving the best of the two for last.

Man it's been so long since I last played this game...

Not to mention: the order also affects certain portraits, so depending on which Kingdom you pick, the destination would change. Some like Tostarena -> New Donk City will stay the same, but a few like the painting in New Donk City would change.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Not to mention: the order also affects certain portraits, so depending on which Kingdom you pick, the destination would change. Some like Tostarena -> New Donk City will stay the same, but a few like the painting in New Donk City would change.

Thank you for reading.

Oh my god, thats why they change? I've played this game through about 5-6 times now, and I just thought it was auto-generated!

Back