Author Topic: Pokémon Quest  (Read 163 times)

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode

• I definitely know how to draw Koops!...it's just that I've never gotten around to it...right?
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Pokémon Quest
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:36:23 AM »
I recently played my first official Pokémon game, Pokémon Quest. So, I made a thread for it. (Apologies if this game is anywhere past page 6, I only looked to page five)

Anyways, my first question is, are all these "phone game staples" on the Switch version (waiting for MoBee's batteries to charge)?

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire | Moldomré and Toadgamer in the avatar

Toadgamer

• Probably the biggest Toad fan out there
  • Dry Bowser
  • Well, bup, I guess...
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Quest
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 01:31:51 AM »
My little brother finished the game about a month or two ago. Beating Mewtwo was pain in the ass. His strongest Pokémon so far is an Alakazam.

Koops

• Big dumbass furry who is actually a realist and knows that whatever crush he gets it's never gonna be the one.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:48:54 AM »
I recently played my first official Pokémon game, Pokémon Quest. So, I made a thread for it. (Apologies if this game is anywhere past page 6, I only looked to page five)

Anyways, my first question is, are all these "phone game staples" on the Switch version (waiting for MoBee's batteries to charge)?

Yes they are.

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode

• I definitely know how to draw Koops!...it's just that I've never gotten around to it...right?
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 06:41:45 PM »

Yes they are.

Dang.

Twitter | Ask Thread | Luigi64DD, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyLuigiOnFire | Moldomré and Toadgamer in the avatar