Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 192 times)


  • The Toad guy.
  • Dry Bowser
  • ******
  • Well, bup, I guess...
    • View Profile
I have a question
« on: December 20, 2018, 03:31:14 PM »
To those who own Smash Ultimate, how does it feel like to play with sideways Joycons? I think it might be annoying, so I might buy a Pro Controller before Christmas. But in case I don't get one, I'll have to use Sideways Joycons to play the game with my bros since all I have is two pairs of Joycons. Answers?

Erdrick the Hero

  • Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • *****
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 04:38:22 PM »
You could buy grips. I use them all the time in MK. Usually they create larger places for pressing SL and SR.

Look at that.

Those scissors have a pretty nice ass.
Twitter | Koops, that quote now represents you | Ask Thread


  • Donkey Kong
  • *******
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook
Re: I have a question
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 02:48:54 AM »
its pretty *bleep*ty and not something i would do on a regular basis esp if you care about being good at the game. but i did use this method to casually play with my sister and we had fun. so if its just once in awhile i wouldnt spend the money, but if it'll be a frequent thing then yeah i'd go for it


  • 658 pieces
  • Power Star
  • ******
  • Toadbert101
  • how about a rousing game of pool
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 03:27:17 PM »
Would definitely not recommend it, it's just way too small for a fast paced game like this

Personally would recommend gamecube adapter if you have those controllers, or a wired pro controller which costs way less than a wireless one