Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wouldn't mind

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Both Mario Land 1 and 2 were weird ass games and I'd like to see more Mario Land weirdness someday. Do you think it will ever happen? How do you think it would be like?

That weirdness went over to Wario Land so I'd sooner expect sequels to that.

Well I sure wouldn't mind if they did that now instead since Wario Land hasn't had a new game for 10 years.

But seeing a Marion Land one eventually would be cool too.

Like said it previous thread, it's difficult to have Wario play major role outside Warioware for now unless Nintendo manages to integrate these titles into one franchise for him.

Well, in a realistic view, not likely Nintendo would do another regular SM title aside from NSMB and 3DLand. Just references and enemies are possible.

I would love to see Mario in another SML-styled game, but Wario Land Switch would also be cool.

What if we got a crossover between 2D Mario and Wario Land where a vengeful Tatanga abducts both Mario and Wario and forces them to participate in a intergalactic gladiator ring or else their home planet gets destroyed Alderaan-style?

FrostyPhoenix said:
I would love to see Mario in another SML-styled game, but Wario Land Switch would also be cool.
As said, WL is now not really a welcomed suggestion, even it's hard to insert Wario in any other SM title again. for the sake of character/franchise balance

If just the game but not Wario himself, the likely proposal I can relate to is giving a Waluigi Land, which may be his redemption and explain his absence in both WW and SM. Still, I doubt Nintendo is willing to give him a featured title.

Back