Which assist trophies would you like to see as fighters in a future Smash game?

Which assist trophies would you like to see as fighters?

• Hammer Bro

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Chain Chomp

• Thwomp

• Waluigi

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Klaptrap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skull Kid

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Moon

• Midna

• Ghirahim

• Metroid

• Mother Brain

• Nightmare

• Knuckle Joe

• Chef Kawasaki

• Andross

• Krystal

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Samurai Goroh

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Starman

• Jeff

• Tiki

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Lyn

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Black Knight

• Phosphora

• Ashley

• Burrowing Snagret

• Kapp'n

• Riki

• Color TV-Game 15

• Sheriff

• Devil

• Takamaru

• Dr. Wright

• Flies & Hand

• Sablé Prince

• Sukapon

• Isaac

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Starfy

• Nintendog

• Dr. Kawashima

• Vince

• Nikki

• Dillon

• Yuri Kozukata

• Arcade Bunny

• Spring Man

• Squid Sisters

• Ghosts

• Bomberman

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Alucard

• Wily Capsule

• Zero

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Guile

• Akira

• Gray Fox

• Rathalos

• Rodin

• Shovel Knight

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
a couple assist trophies in previous have since become playable characters, but which of the assist trophies from ultimate would you like to play as in a future game?

SuperMarioParty_Waluigi.png

I voted a bunch:

While not necessarily a want, Girahim seems like a cool pick, Zelda could use a character, so why the hell not?

My thought when I saw Krystal as an assist trophy: "Like yeah, you know, it's good she's physically here and all, maybe next time she'll be a fighter..." And she's got an elaborate moveset for an assist trophy as is, so maybe the COULD, but I'm ok if it doesn't because I know squat about Star Fox anyway.

Black Knight... right off the bat while I did predict he was appearing in the game in some way, I did not expect him to be an assist trophy, let alone let him be revealed in the latest direct, and he is probably the assist trophy whose reveal had the most positive reaction from me, but him being in the opinion the best FE character I've seen from gameplay so far, he's definitely replace Ike as my tertiary if he were playable. Also his true identity's theme should be in Smash, whether be it fitting or not for Smash... we have Power-Hungry fool as a theme anyway.

While I was cheering for Black Knight when he was revealed, part of me... died when the one before happened... for 9 entire months, the fans have never given up, everything seemed in their favor, newcomers being chosen by the ballot, and no disconfirmation yet, and the Grinch leak also happened and raised all hopes... only for their dreams to be crushed by The Final Boss theme from the first Golden Sun game playing as Isaac was shown as an assist trophy. Even if I would personally have preferred to see Black Knight actually be a fighter, if you gave me the power to promote anyone, it would be Isaac... the poor boy has been robbed harder than Waluigi, and that's a fact!

Zero is cool.

Shovel was another assist trophy I somewhat felt sorry for, but there was also the fact that he was an INDIE CHARACTER who's an assist, so I was also really happy when he was shown, and man that model looks gorgeous. It's really surprising they actually made him a model...

I only picked Ashley but on further thoughts I'd really like Samurai Goroh too.

Skull Kid only because I'd get the opportunity to kick him hard in the balls.

tiki, shovel knight, midna, rathalos, and nintendog sound pretty fun granted i am biased in that regard
also i forgot to include her when i voted but Yuri Kozukata seems like a really neat character and it'd be cool to see her playable as well

Tingle

surprised at you lgm for not saying Tingle

I am surprised too.

He'll easily fit in as Wario's other pink-nosed quirky and ugly friend, but he'll make for a great character, I know it. It'll be delicious too for haters (not talking about disappointed people but like those whiny, toxic assholes who'd start a change.org petition or make 500 Tingle complaint threads over something like this).

also

KOOLO-KOOLO-LIM *smack* AAARRGGHH!

as his death noise

I voted for the following: Waluigi, Sukapon, Dr. Kawashima and Spring Man. My primary choice would have been Waluigi though, as I felt he is more than qualified for Smash, no matter what the detractors felt.

Thank you for reading.

I make no secret about wanting Waluigi in Smash, so I've voted for him.

Skull Kid, I think, would have an interesting moveset.

I want more Kirby representation, and I think Knuckle Joe could be feasible.

Krystal, Samurai Goroh and Jeff because I want their series to have more representation.

I would love to see Bomberman as part of Smash, and I can't deny I' find it ridiculously amazing for Color TV-Game 15.

The Sheriff, AKA Mr. Jack according to the bezel of the upright arcade cabinet:
B5KwxNfCcAAWxPC.jpg

Back