Best and worst Spirit Battles

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
What was your favorite and least favorite battle in Spirit Mode?

My least favorite is Giga Mac, like, that's not a fair challenge, that's just bullpoop

My favorite is probably Buzz Buzz, because it's just hilarious and the Spirit itself is really useful

Best Fights
Any spirit fight where I just blew up characters with a Bomber + 2 Bomb/Fire buffs and First Strike Superstar Baby Mario's initial invincibility. Which is 80% of them.

Buzz Buzz is pretty amazing, though. You just squish it. That's it.

Any fight where they just taunt at you is hilarious to beat up. Like Dan or Tingle.

Katrina's spirit fight, I remember getting immune from the 999% damage inflicted on Palutena but not me because of First Strike Baby Mario. It was hilarious.

Worst Fights
The Boss, due to the poison floor, time limit, 180 HP vs 120 HP, and her defense buff, on top of being a difficult CPU.

Baby Bowser, because of the giant Bowser that appears after you drain the tiny Bowser of his HP. Takes place in a fire Omega stage too. PK Fire spam and PSI Magnet absorbing the fire breath did it in but my god that fight was hard.

Pauline easily gets cheesed with the staff, but yeah, pretty annoying.

M. Bison was tough because of slowness and his Franklin Badge, I beam sword spammed him as Inkling.

Dr. Wily, I actually didn't find tough, as Inkling, equipped with Metal Killer and other things (I forgot) and just spammed the grenades on the Metal Mega Mans. Dr. Mario isn't an aggressive opponent.

Caeda is a pain in the ass, but succumbs to the Giant/Metal combo.

Geno is a pain in the ass, but succumbs to the Giant/Metal combo.

...most Legend spirits get shredded by the Giant/Metal combo.

I think the spirit battle with The Boss became like 100x easier if you have the Madama Butterfly spirit with you. She will make it so that poison will heal you instead of harming you, and this works on both poison terrain and clouds.

Also, Inkling doesn't deplete her ink gauge in poison either

well time to spam her grenades

I can't believe all these wrong answers
clearly the best is roger the potted ghost

Back