Author Topic: The Twelve Days of Mariomas  (Read 709 times)

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
  • Wario de Mambo nya nya nya nyaaaaa
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: The Twelve Days of Mariomas
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »
"On the ninth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:15:53 PM by FrostyPhoenix »

Yoshi the SSM

• (Space Station Manager)
  • King Bowser
  • I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 01:08:58 PM »
"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 08:38:52 PM »
"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eleven Oho Jees, ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:16:01 PM by FrostyPhoenix »

Isabelle

• Best girl. And dog. And definitely NOT deserving of the mostly *bleep* fanart she gets.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • The adorable, fluffy, 100% hug material Isabelle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »
"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... twelve Marios & Luigis, eleven Oho Jees, ten Attack Pieces, nine pesky fuzzies, eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Moldo

• I have no idea why I made Pink Yoshi as a troll face, but hey, it's good for when you tell a bad joke.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2018, 04:04:20 PM »
"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2018, 08:20:11 AM »
"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Moldo

• I have no idea why I made Pink Yoshi as a troll face, but hey, it's good for when you tell a bad joke.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2018, 09:18:41 AM »
"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2018, 11:50:42 AM »
"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Moldo

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2018, 04:23:17 PM »
"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...(slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2018, 04:44:38 AM »
"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Hailing Taquitos

• Hailing taquitos, it's hailing taquitos! Guacamole, sour cream!
  • Star Spirit
  • Fawfulthegreat64
  • Is it a nightmare or is it a dream!
    • View Profile
    • Mario RPG Universe
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2018, 07:04:31 AM »
On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree.

Moldo

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 08:23:21 AM »
"On the eighth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2018, 10:56:20 AM »
"On the nineth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Moldo

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2018, 03:13:38 PM »
"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 09:55:11 AM »
"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eleven Retry Clocks, ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters and a fruit from the Super Happy Tree."

Yoshi the SSM

• (Space Station Manager)
  • King Bowser
  • I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2018, 04:03:53 PM »
"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...twelve Red Shells, eleven Retry Clocks, ten Frog Coins, nine Floro Sapiens, eight Goomba Shoes, seven Star Spirits, six Golden Coins, (slowly) fiiiive Silver Staaaaars (end slowly), four Music Keys, three Yoshi eggs, two Jellyfish Sisters (slowly)and a fruit from the Super Happy Treeeeeeeeeeeee(end slowly)."
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2018, 05:13:01 AM »
"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree.

Moldo

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »
"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two 'Shroom Shakes, and a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree."

Wario Deluxe

• ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 08:09:12 PM »
"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three Star Cures, two 'Shroom Shakes, and a chuckhola fruit from the Chuckleroot Tree."