Author Topic: The Twelve Days of Mariomas  (Read 876 times)

NanoPhoenix

• The hill in the background with eyes
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
The Twelve Days of Mariomas
« on: December 10, 2018, 04:58:33 AM »
Just a random festive idea for a forum game, basically recite The Twelve Days of Christmas carol but with Mario-themed things in place of the lyrics.

Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)

"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Sheriff Woody

• Can't wait for the fourth movie.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
Re: The Twelve Days of Mariomas
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 10:00:26 AM »
"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a tanooki-tailed tree"

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
  • Look at Seth! He's soloing the game again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »
"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 01:01:54 PM »
"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

EDIT: Oof, I messed up and said third again. Let's change that.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 01:52:40 PM by Waterfall of Flab »

Yoshi the SSM

• (Space Station Manager)
  • King Bowser
  • I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 01:28:00 PM »
"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:31:15 PM by Yoshi the SSM »
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 01:53:52 PM »
"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 02:26:29 PM »
"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:30:44 PM by FrostyPhoenix »

Forde

• Chill cavalier who just likes paintings, sleeping and apparently speaks to himself a lot. That's definitely not Koops.
  • Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 02:55:44 PM »

"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eight Crazy 8's, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty Star Bits, two double cherries and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Sheriff Woody

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »
"On the ninth day of Mariomas my Paisano sent to me.... nine   Mario karts, eight Crazy 8's, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Coooooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three Tasty star bits, two double cherries, and a Super Leaf from a Tanooki-tailed tree"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:54:13 AM by Snoadgamer »

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 11:04:47 AM »
"On the tenth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 11:56:13 AM »
"On the eleventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...eleven Ice Flowers, ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."
I don't have time to give you a ride, I am managing a space station. And ask me something here:www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=38633.msg1934343#msg1934343

Sheriff Woody

• Dry Bowser
  • Toadgamer
  • U R a toi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »
"On the twelfth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...twelve tiny goombas, eleven ice flowers, ten Life-Up Hearts, nine Mario Karts, eight Crazy Eights, seven Crystal Stars, six Super Mushrooms, (slowly) five Dragon Cooooooins (end slowly), four storks-a carrying, three tasty Star Bits, two Double Cherries, and a Super Leaf on a Tanooki-tailed tree."

Merry Mariomas

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »
"On the first day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Forde

• Shine Sprite
  • Koops
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 12:15:58 PM »
"On the second day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Erdrick the Hero

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 12:31:28 PM »
"On the third day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Yoshi the SSM

• King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 12:36:13 PM »
"On the fourth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »
"On the fifth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 01:38:29 AM by FrostyPhoenix »

Bandana Waddle Dee

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 11:41:41 PM »
"On the sixth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me...six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:38:50 PM by Santa Yoshi »

NanoPhoenix

• King Bowser
  • NanoRim
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2018, 08:00:12 PM »
"On the seventh day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."

Erdrick the Hero

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 10:12:29 PM »
"On the eighth day of Mariomas, my Paisano gave to me... eight red coins, seven legendary stars, six annoying partners, five Banzai Biiiiiills, four Refreshing Herbs, three hefty chortles, two little flagpoles and a Puni from the Great Boggly Woods Tree."