Your favorite video game ladies

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is to talk about your favorite video game ladies, most favorite or least favorite.

Well, let me start off by telling you guys about my personal favorites.
#1: Peach

Peach_MarioPartyTop100.png

Well, what can I say, she's the grand mother queen of all video game ladies. She's been in the most games than any other girl in gaming. She's so precious and she deserves a lot of praise of being a good lady. Despite having this status, she is also disliked because of her kidnappings, but she needs some love for what she does. She is awesome when she's playable. I love her floating the best along with her high jump.
#2: Samus Aran

67fe7ec0d97d5aca7b41eab830adb419.jpg

She's the lead example for the heroines of video game ladies. She is something ladies can take queues from. She is well loved by people, male or female.

#3: Daisy

beb0e4c05c578cc9a5cb0e08fd51da0e.png

I like Daisy because she is a pretty strong tomboy and is very capable of being a strong badass.
#4: Roll from Mega Man
TvCRoll.jpg

She's one of my favorite ladies of all time in video games because she's so adorable in Mega Man Powered Up, I absolutely love her outfits. She is also very precious and she is also very bold, even more bolder than her brothers. Here is an example of her personality:
Her theme song, Kaze yo Tsutaete is pretty amazing.

#5: Maria Renard from Castlevania
Maria_Renard-2.jpg

She is one of my all time favorite Castlevania girls. She's had more games than any other female Castlevania protagonist in the franchise's history and is playable in plenty of Castlevania games: Rondo of Blood (including it's PSP remake The Dracula X Chronicles but not the butchered SNES rendition Dracula X), Symphony of the Night (playable in only the Sega Saturn, Dracula X Chronicles PSP, and Castlevania: Requiem PS4 versions), Portrait of Ruin, Judgement, Harmony of Despair, and more recently Grimoire of Souls. She's a powerful badass in the Sega Saturn version of her playable appearance in Symphony of the Night. I also love playing as her in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood where she makes the game a whole lot more fun and better with her advantages over Richter such as her faster movement, her double jump, and her quick attacks from her doves and her ability to move and attack at the same time along with her sliding abilites which are great for getting around obstacles. I love her adult self from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night a lot because of how she's awesome in the Sega Saturn version with her being playable and I love how she's a cross between Mega Man and Michael Jackson (in Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the Genesis/Mega Drive and Master System) with her kicking and projectile abilities, along with her magical powers such as summoning her animal buddies, her self healing, and her invincibility powers. She's a good character in most Castlevania games except for Judgement where she is an immature whiny little brat that complains a lot. That's the only time where she is terrible, otherwise she's awesome. She's easily among the top 5 or 10 Castlevania female protagonists. She kicks ass. Hell, I'd even say she's among my top favorite Castlevania characters of all time.

No video game waifu thread is complete without Tory Swift from the hit title Mutant Rampage Bodyslam

3Gh1s7l.png

300px-Isabelle_AF.png

Find a girl I can love more, if you dare or don't care about the eternity you'll be spending trying to look for something that doesn't exist.

Pheromosa said:
My personal favorite picks would be:

1.: Peach and Pheromosa
300px-SuperMarioParty_Peach_2.png

2.: Rosalina
446px-Rosalina-MPTop100-Transparent.png
Good choices.

takatsuki yayoi
takagaki kaede
91rQW8i.jpg

shirasaka koume
oncjah4.jpg

hoshi syoko
So4ZjYu.jpg

anzu futaba
moroboshi kirari
CCmRIar.jpg

Mia Fey
Maya Fey
Trucy Wright
Susato Mikotoba
Rosalina
Kokoro Fuyukawa
Zelda
Palutena
Viridi
Luna (Virtue's last reward) or Diana (Zero time dilemma)

I also like Toadette, and I also like Callie and Marie.

Felica and Flora from Fire Emblem Fates, female Corrin, Daisy, Peach, and Anna.

Back