Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
It's finally that time of the year, and to celebrate it, we're doing our first second third fourth fifth sixth ever Secret Santa! This is an event where you can sign up to give and receive presents from other forum members.

Please carefully read the rules before signing up, as failure to follow them may get you banned from participating in potential future Secret Santas!

No bans this year besides any emergency weird fringe cases that might happen because it's time to clean the slate

• Signups start from the moment this thread is opened and close on December 13th, 2018, 9:00 PM EST. Once signed up, please remember that while you will get a gift, you are also expected to give one! Neglecting to do this without giving a good reason is highly frowned upon and will likely get you barred from entering any future Secret Santas. Please make sure you will have enough time to make/get a gift before signing up.
  • After signups have closed, my cohost Pink Cat/Pinkgu will shuffle the list of signups and PM everyone the name of another person who has also signed up. They will be the one to receive your gift. You can post your interests in the thread to help other people think of a gift for you. Good ideas for gifts include self-made artwork, self-made music, a short self-made game, a Steam game, and similar things.
    Note: if you plan to spend money on the event, in order to make sure everyone gets fair gifts, a recommended price range is $5-$10. Sending Steam games only to people you know have Steam accounts may be a good idea, as it ensures people can use the gift they receive.
  • The deadline for sending in your gift is January 8th, 2019, 9:00 PM EST. If your gift is not a Steam game, please send your gift to me by PMing a link to me. Steam games must be sent directly, and I will offer more leeway on doing so due to the Christmas sale; if you do this, please just give me a heads up that you've sent off your gift. I will distribute the forum gifts within the 25th - 8th if you send them to me.

Signups:
  • Uniju (Yayoi Takatsuki)
  • TheFreshPrince (Iori Minase)
  • Superchao (Miu Iruma)
  • Baby Luigi (Рождественский Малыш Луиджи)
  • fantanoice (santanoice)
  • Pink Cat (Pinkgu)
  • Fawfulthegreat64 (Fawful Claus)
  • BBQ Turtle
  • The Pyro Guy
  • Meta Knight
  • Shoey (Honoka's #5 Fan)
  • Geeky (Amy Rose)
  • GBAToad (Grima)

me

edit: oh yeah i forgot to list things i care about:

anime anime anime anime here's my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/unijuxp

me

edit: oh yeah i forgot to list things i care about:

nico nico nico anime here's my steam account http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefreshprincebitch

me

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198068667537/#sort=order

i also enjoy metroid, f-zero, mystery novels, and i have a deep and undying love for touhou project

blah

https://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyLuigiOnFire/

artwork of my characters is most appreciated and the best cheap gift option for me, but i also like steam games and russian stuff.

Signing up. Will edit with things I like

Edit has arrived! Stuff I like:
* Nintendo (Pokémon, Mario, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Smash, Star Fox)
* Rareware (BK, Conker)
* Visual novels (Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Danganronpa)
* Indie games
* Audiobooks
* Tech
* Game dev

Gift cards are fine but make sure they work in Australia.

I also have Steam so I can receive games on that. Wishlish (may need to be logged in):
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/fantanoice/#sort=order

If you wanted to do something art/creative then something related to my Pokemon Nuzlocke streams would be really neat. Either from my current Lets Go Eevee run or "Lestat" from the movie "Queen of the Damned" / Anne Rice novels as a Crobat.

Thanks fam. :)

I will also be signing up too, please note that I have very little money and I no longer use my Steam account due to owning a Chromebook, so expect artwork from me if you get me, I do OCs and favorite characters.

I have signing!

Interests: Mario franchise (I think most on here know my preferences by now, but to summarize, I'm obsessed with the RPGs and their characters, Mario in general is a good subject though), animation (particularly classic SpongeBob SquarePants and animated films such as Disney's Wreck-it Ralph, Brave Little Toaster, and Pixar films such as the Toy Story series).

If you're not well-versed in any of my above interests or otherwise prefer to do something else, art of my character is appreciated, as is a gift card. I have Steam but I don't really use it so that's probably not a good fit for me. If you require more personal info feel free to request it.

Signing up, please!
I'd prefer to receive some art, and that's all I'm able to provide really, as I don't have Steam or anything along those lines. My main interests are Mario (surprise surprise, but particularly the main female characters) and animated Disney films.

the bread, will be got,

my deep and unpredictable interests will be edited in soon

ok ok so: the wishlist is here (need to be signed in to see it). if you aren't able to buy a game, art is very much appreciated! i'm interested in shovel knight, hollow knight, pikmin, and legend of zelda. art of that, or my oc, would go down well.

Sure

Interests include Nintendo franchises (Metroid and Kirby are my top two franchises), Steam, but also I'm not picky and any artwork is also appreciated.

Well, you guys have fun.

Just dropping by to take a look at what I'm not participating in due to issues I had myself last time...

What, no! I'm not posting so I can participate, I'm just here to wish y'all some happy secret santa-ing!

Turb knows what I'm talking about...

Thank you for the nice greeting Koops! <3

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I would love to sign up!

My interests consist of music, a few of my favorite artists consist of the Killers, Marina and the Diamonds, and Green Day. I also really like Sonic once I get the time I'm going to work on binging through the classics. I'm a huge Miraclous Ladybug fan, I can't wait for Season 3. I have a love for Chinese Drama, the drama I'm currently watching is Meteor Garden. I've also been reintroduced to my interest in Pokemon with the help of Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee. My favorite pokemon are Absol and Umbreon. Oh, and my biggest interest is Meta Knight.

I would also love to receive poems, short stories, and drawings. I love how creative a lot of the people on here can be. Getting to see a poem or a drawing that someone would want to give me would just make me feel really special ^^. I love the number of time people go to perfect their work.

If you'd like a few more ideas, here's my Steam Click Here. However, I don't want anyone to feel obligated to buy me anything. Christmas is the holiday for giving and I would love anything my Secret Santa gives me.

Signups are closing tomorrow night, so if you're interested and haven't registered yet now is the time :mario:

ho (x3)

google play vouchers are nice, ill post my wishlist of steam games later too, but im honestly okay with anything :wario:

If the problem is the uneven amount of participants, you don't really need an even number for Secret Santa. You can just generate a randomized chain of everyone, and then connect both ends to make a circle.

Kind of like this:
3>1>4>2>5>3

FWIW to everyone: I'm still sorting out some issues with the list along with my cohost, so you'll likely want to wait for a bit more info before making any gift plans. I'm not sure if there will need to be reshuffles, but if there are then I don't want people to make big plans and preparations.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will extend the deadline as needed, since I don't want to force people to scramble for gifts under 2 weeks to the 31st.

If you believe if you been matched wrong(I.e Wanting Steam games, but being matched to someone who wants Art), feel free to message me as well, the easiest way is simply to reply to your Secret Santa PM from me

After the reshuffle earlier today, all participants are free to send out gifts and ask me any questions. I am also extending the deadline, officially, to January 8th at 9 PM Eastern.

I know people know who their gifters are now, but think of it as Certain Santa instead of Secret Santa - the gift itself will also be a surprise even if you know who it's from. Please still check in with me if you send your gift off to your giftee. I will still accept middlemanning if needed.

I got my gift from Meta Knight a few days ago

Vermintide 2 OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH META KNIGHT HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WANTED THAT???

Back