Would you like a Mario Expo?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg

Yesterday, a official Fire Emblem Expo was announced for 2019, so, with the fact Nintendo is willing to do these, would you like a Mario expo?
Personally, the fact that I can watch Mario annoucements live, cosplay and get some merch is really appealing to me, plus, it shows how big Mario is, if MLP can get a thousand unoffical cons, why can't Mario get one?

mariowiki con. one of the panel will be the oral history of Colonel Kr's movie script

i will care about expos if they're ever arsed to have one in north america
which they wont because nintendo is insane

YES. I've been hoping for a Mario-themed convention for years, ever since learning about Sonic-themed events like the Summer of Sonic and SAGE for example.

Even if there were to be a Mario expo I would be unlikely to go, since the places that are likely to have this kind of event, likely to be either in Japan or the US, is out of my reach. It's amazing that Sonic has this kind of event, and it's even more amazing that Fleetway's Sonic the Comic had an expo dedicated to it. Probably the only way for Nintendo to have a Mario expo is to celebrate the hero's birthday, which they never will because they never celebrate Mario's birthday (only Super Mario Bros., which is different).

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Even if there were to be a Mario expo I would be unlikely to go, since the places that are likely to have this kind of event, likely to be either in Japan or the US, is out of my reach. It's amazing that Sonic has this kind of event, and it's even more amazing that Fleetway's Sonic the Comic had an expo dedicated to it. Probably the only way for Nintendo to have a Mario expo is to celebrate the hero's birthday, which they never will because they never celebrate Mario's birthday (only Super Mario Bros., which is different).

Thank you for reading.
Pretty sure that Mario's birthday is March 10 (aka the official Mario Day, often shortened to MAR10).

Santa Yoshi said:
winstein said:
Pretty sure that Mario's birthday is March 10 (aka the official Mario Day, often shortened to MAR10).

What I meant is Mario's debut in Donkey Kong, which had its inauguration at 9th July 1981, and not the Mario Day because that's not his birthday, just a day after his name. Mario had never have his celebration based on his 1981 origins, though he did have references from that game (most notably New Donk City).

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
Santa Yoshi said:
winstein said:

What I meant is Mario's debut in Donkey Kong, which had its inauguration at 9th July 1981, and not the Mario Day because that's not his birthday, just a day after his name. Mario had never have his celebration based on his 1981 origins, though he did have references from that game (most notably New Donk City).

Thank you for reading.
Okay, I see. Yeah, it is a shame that they don't celebrate that day at all.

Technically, it is because he's a twin.

Back