My sister's friend has a disease

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
MarioWiki
Moldomre
My sister's friend has a disease known as Lemierre's Syndrome. I don't know much, except that the infection is getting worse and has spread to his/her brain.
Depending on what happens, I may not be around for a couple days.

Oh my god, that sounds serious.

I wish your sister's friend the best of luck, Moldo.

Holy crap, that sounds awful. I wish you, your sister and her friend complete luck battling the illness.

Well I'll have your sister's friend in my prayers. Sepsis can occur from that condition and that is life threatening and sepsis leads to septic shock which is dangerous. I hope her friend survives. I recommend praying, it saved the lives of a few of my family members. God will answer your prayers. Once again I hope your sister's friend will be okay.

Christmas White Lightning said:
Well I'll have your sister's friend in my prayers. Sepsis can occur from that condition and that is life threatening and sepsis leads to septic shock which is dangerous. I hope her friend survives. I recommend praying, it saved the lives of a few of my family members. God will answer your prayers. Once again I hope your sister's friend will be okay.

I have been. I'm a Christian as well.

And thank you all, for your kind words. I haven't heard anything else, but I think my sister's going to visit him/her at the hospital.

It appears that there is thankfully a pretty low mortality rate, but on the other hand it is a very obscure disease and not super well documented which can be troublesome for the doctors to undergo the best treatment. I wish the best for your sister.

Good news: his/her fever has lifted and he/she was able to sleep. We'll see how it goes from here on out. I'll update with any good (or bad) news.

I'm glad that your sister's friend is doing well. God has answered the prayers.

Back