Do you have a fav Mario DLC?

Does the e-reader content for Advance 4 count? It's kind of a precursor to DLC.

Although I didn't get this game separately, I got to hand it to New Super Luigi U for introducing an entirely new set of levels. I would have awarded the favourite to Mario Kart 8's new race tracks for being exciting additions, but it's negated by the fact that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundled the DLC tracks into the base game so it's not as meaningful.

Although I never played the DLC nor do I own the game, I didn't really like the idea of New Super Mario Bros. 2's DLC because the level packs seem pricey and they never went and bundle them eventually.

Thank you for reading.

So far the only one that I spent a extensive amount of time with was the extra courses and characters in MK8/MK8:D, so probably that.

I also love the extra costumes and Luigi's Balloon World in Super Mario Odyssey... which reminds me, there's new costumes today. *Shuffles off to farm coins*

Mayro Kratte 8 DLC is the best because it has the GLA and the GLA is the best thing to happen to Mario Kart.

I can only say MK8's.

I mean it allows me to play as Link and Isabelle, so yeah.

Mario Golf World Tour because it has the best stages as DLC aka the N64 ones and obviously Rosalina.

thought this was kinda scummy because Rosalina should have been in the base game but whatevers.

I guess for me it was Mario Kart 8's DLC content, but like others have said, the Switch port negates it by having them in the base game AND adding even more characters and an improved Battle Mode. And didn't they say we were getting more DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? All we've gotten so far that really counts is Link in the Champion's Tunic with the Master Cycle Zero. Great additions, yes, but that was months ago!

My other pick would be the large influx of playable characters we've been getting for Mario Tennis Aces!

Back