Mario Speedwagons acceleration issue

Natalie J.

Dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign.
Pronouns
She/her
Does anyone else who owns Mario Party 4 have a problem with player 1 only getting up to a small speed while everyone else, even other humans, get completely normal speed? I'll only get up to like 61 km/h while everyone else is at something like 130 km/h.

shift gears

when your speed caps you want to use either L or R (i forget which) to shift gear up

Miu Iruma said:
shift gears

when your speed caps you want to use either L or R (i forget which) to shift gear up

I'll get to 4th gear and top out at 9 km/h, I'm pretty sure that's not the problem.

You're supposed to shift gears when the icon starts flashing, by pressing A.

If you can play other slots perfectly fine (as in player 2, player 3, or player 4) with the same controller, it's probably caused by a damaged disc or a damaged input slot. Glitches like that can happen with damaged hardware.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
You're supposed to shift gears when the icon starts flashing, by pressing A.

If you can play other slots perfectly fine (as in player 2, player 3, or player 4) with the same controller, it's probably caused by a damaged disc or a damaged input slot. Glitches like that can happen with damaged hardware.

I know I'm pressing A at the right time because it used to work properly and I would win almost every time.

I'm going to say it's a damaged input slot because I've tried it with three or four different controllers and all of them didn't work properly, but the weird thing is that it's literally only Mario Speedwagons. Every other minigame is totally functional.

Back