Mellow Mode: Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World.

Parakoopa144

a delicious beverage
Hey there, I have yet to play Yoshi's Woolly World, mainly because I have no Wii U, so naturally, when Poochy and Yoshi's Wooly World came out, I was really excited to... not play it until a few years later for some reason? Whatever the case, I should be getting this game sometime around the holidays, so when I noticed there was a Demo, I said... why not? After playing it, I toyed around with Mellow Mode, and I found that I really like it.

I just love how it releases any stress of managing your Egg Count, or making long jumps, or missing too many secrets, but its still fun, because theres stuff to find, enemies to battle, and puzzles to solve, its brilliant. I also love that you can actually play as Winged Yoshi, an idea that doesn't get enough representation.

Anyway, I could only play Mellow Mode as the first 2 stages, as it was the Eshop Demo, so I'm curious, is the whole game fun in Mellow Mode, or is it too easy?

I generally use Classic Mode, but Mellow Mode's great if you never played a Yoshi game before. You can start out with Mellow Mode, but if it's too easy, you're able to switch to Classic Mode whenever you want.

Back