PRIMA Games is shutting down

Doc von Schmeltwick

Multi-hat Koopa cutie
Great now we can skip the unofficial sources for stuff like Peach and Daisy being cousins and Rosalina being a princess.

Thank u, next.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Great now we can skip the unofficial sources for stuff like Peach and Daisy being cousins and Rosalina being a princess.

Thank u, next.
Dude, that was from ages ago. Pretty sure at this point you're holding petty grudges. They got a lot better over the years, from what I could tell.

Also, Rosalina has been referred to as a Princess by a variety of Nintendo merchandise.

Anyways, given this is where we get a boatload of names for things as well as artwork, we have a bit of a supply cutoff now.

They're shutting down? Sad. I liked their strategy guides.

But I'm worried about one thing. I redeemed a Mario 3D Land online e-guide from them, and if the company is shutting down, will the websites and e-guides go with them? I want to be able to keep my 3D Land e-guide.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
She is according to merchandise. And she pretty clearly was as a child, at the very least. Some people like to split hairs over what her vague current role over the cosmos entails.
i mean if you have a crown you're indisputably a princess so checkmate atheists

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

Thank u, next.
Dude, that was from ages ago. Pretty sure at this point you're holding petty grudges. They got a lot better over the years, from what I could tell.

Also, Rosalina has been referred to as a Princess by a variety of Nintendo merchandise.

Anyways, given this is where we get a boatload of names for things as well as artwork, we have a bit of a supply cutoff now.

It was a joke, grudges about what?

Take a chill pill.

whatever you say dude.

Also, that's a reference to Ariana Grande's new song, don't expect anybody to know that though.

''Thank u, next''.

If you didn't expect anyone to get it, ya shouldn't have said. That,along with the mean spirited-ness of the message, and lack of sarcasm in text gets you a 2/10 in the GUYS IT WAS A JOKErating books. Poor show. Me and your mother are very disapointed.

It was a simple misunderstanding; there's no need to make a fuss about it.

On topic, the shutdown was inevitable with the rise of internet walkthroughs and, well, wikis. It's too bad that we're losing a major source, but physical guides just can't make enough money to be worth it nowadays when all the information people could ever want about games is online.

arent most things in the recent games formally named in english somehow? afaik the unnamed/conjectural/etc names were mostly confined to older games, so if this trend continues we hopefully wont need to worry much

Yeah I think Mario Odyssey has a place with the enemies' official names somewhere.

I think.

Now is the time for Nintendo to start not giving enemies any more names ever again, we weave names from our own fabric, and then Nintendo steals them for later and puts them in their overpriced licensed materials.

Aw man, who else will write bios for Baby Luigi now?

Back