Identifying Luck: Introduction to Mario Party

ZoomZike

YouTube/ZoomZike
Heya! Before I say anything, I really hope no one here's bothered by me starting threads about Mario videos I've made, I just remember how much I enjoyed reading the replies on the past threads I've created so I can't help but want that same kind of interaction on another topic I'm interested in. I hope that made sense, if people get upset then I'll stop immediately, haha.

With that said...I've released the first of an eight-part series I'm doing called Identifying Luck, which will seek to examine, explain, and clarify which parts of Mario Party's 1-7 are truly and undoubtedly luck-based! In addition, I aim to teach players how they can best adapt their strategies to these chance scenarios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMVUBbDlhD4

Every part I make after this one will be covering each individual title with much more detail, I just wanted to get all the shared luck-based occurrences out of the way first.

Oh! By the way, if you know how anything luck-based is determined in any part of titles 1-7 then please let me know! Even trivia knowledge would be of great help! I'll credit anyone that contributes to this series, as it's something really close to my heart... mainly because my luck is probably the worst in the world and this is my revolution against that cursed word.

Thanks for reading!

Why no Mario Party 8?

Czario said:
Why no Mario Party 8?

I don't have nearly as much experience with Mario Party 8 as I have with the first seven, so I don't want to risk providing any wrong information. I may do all the other Mario Party's at one point after these seven anyways, I just don't want to throw an enormous workload on myself since this is the first time I've done a series on my channel.

Back