What are your hobbys (besides Videogame and internet things like that)

sailScape

Goomba
Banned User
Hello sorry for have bad english. well what are some of your hobbies that you have, like your favorite activity and thing you do for fun? Besides videogames, and internet of course :D you all we do that here. Well i am a complete loser who has no hobby. So i have no hobby and wanted to know, what are some of you guys hobbies hopefuly I can pick activity to do. Thank and list your hobbies below :)

Drawing, programming, listening to podcasts.

I don't go out too much, but birdwatching is one of my favorite hobbies. I also engage in politics with other people online.

I enjoy drawing stuff.

A lot.

I have my own cupboard so I can draw anywhere, if anyone wants to know.

Do you draw on the cupboard!?

Of late, drawing. I used to read a lot but not so much now (probably should do it more tbh). I suppose listening to music and compiling my favorites might count (both Videogame music and normal music).

I don't draw much, but I do go for walks sometimes, also to see if I can buy stuff from the store. Also since last Saturday now we go to tennis class every Saturday. While one of us is in class, the other two enjoy playing Tennis together.

Mainly drawing, with a bit of reading and field archery too. I also play for a skittles team now so I guess that counts.

Listening to music, predicting weather by reading the sky, fixing stuff, and collecting Amiibos. I don't have room for more, but I'm still collecting them.
The Amiibo collecting is taking over my life.

Modding, which is video game-related I suppose. I spend chunks of time modding and I honestly seriously need to devote more energy to making mods, volume is my biggest issue with my library right now. I usually just make a few mods across a wide variety of games. Examples include Garry's Mod, GTA V, Left 4 Dead 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 8, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Good news is that I know how to model import for all of these games, and games I enjoy developing most for are the PC games, Gmod, GTA V, and Left 4 Dead 2, simply because they don't have a lot of limitations for their model side of things, being for a more powerful system and therefore having better graphics and support for more advanced rendering techniques.

I enjoy birdwatching and weather watching. Cars are another hobby of mine but something I can't afford, so I just stick with merchandise, my favorite merch being the Pixar Cars stuff, they're really well made.

I enjoy studying Russian but learning a new language is pretty difficult so even though I always enjoy myself whenever I crack open a book about it, it's really hard to get started because it's a mental effort. So much like modding...or practically any activity I like in general as it's tough to get started no so many things.

Listening to music I guess could be another one. Our library of music is gigantic. I know for sure we have more than 5000 files for music and it spans a large multitude of genres from reggae to hip-hop to EDM to pop to swing metal.

Drawing is a big one, but it mostly focuses on quick sketches starring the misadventures of my characters.

I love drawing and learning how to animate things in Flash, I also tend to collect Amiibos, WoN Figures, Nintendo/Gaming-themed McDonald's toys, Pokemon plushes (recently got a Mimikyu), Pokemon cards, comics and occasionally manga.

i like to imagine a reality where i dont go to work everyday

I'm sure it's a given by now that writing is one of my favorite things. Crafting entire worlds, characters, plots, and symbolism behind short stories is a blast, but of course, if I need to write, I'll leap straight into poetry. I've probably mentioned this before, but I find poetry to be the purest form of human communication, and the fact that the mere placement, format, choice, even capitalization of a word can mean something important is incredibly magical. My poetry always comes out as raw emotion or inspiration, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Beyond writing, you've likely also seen me mentioning shows! I participate in different theatre troupes and shows at my school. I'm lucky enough to be able to go to an art school, so I'm able to simultaneously persue theatre and writing. I don't have a specific style of theatre I prefer; I'll hop into anything from physical theatre like Commedia Dell'arte, to new contemporary theatre, to classic Shakespeare. Two days ago, our school's Fall Show had its closing night, and with it ended my first experience as tech... Being a stage manager. It was quite the interesting experience, but it was really fun to be behind the scenes, preparing set, operating sound, still making a cameo onstage. This Fall Show has actually probably been the most emotionally and personally important show I've been a part of, and I owe it a lot.

I used to draw a lot, but I've fallen out of that due to lack of motivation/inspiration. Same goes for reading, although I've been meaning to pick up a good book sometime soon.

I also participate in my school's vocal program, so singing is pretty big for me. Along those lines, I really just love filling in and helping at my school where it's needed. Getting into it is easily the best thing to ever happen to me, so I want to give back any chance that I get (for better or for worse).

And of course, music is my lifeline. If I couldn't pop in my headphones and listen to anything from Glass Animals to Britney Spears, I don't know where I would be right now. Easily some of the worst moments and feelings of my life have been remedied with specific songs, and music just sends me on a trip, floating across the ocean, every time I listen. In case you're wondering what's the most important song to me right now, "Ghosting" by Mother Mother is helping me to at least become okay with some pretty disappointing and painful feelings. It's a song about moving on, and I think that's beyond relevant at the moment.

Back