Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump

So, this was announced last month, but no one made a thread for it. Surprised they decided to port a spin-off instead of Crystal Shards or Return to Dream Land, but this game looks pretty good! I missed out on it back in 2010, so I'm looking forward to this port.

I'm wondering if they'll even keep co-op in this port. The 3DS port of DKC Returns kept co-op, but the Yoshi's Woolly World port removed it. I'm wondering which path this port will follow.

I borrowed this from a freind a few years ago, and I wanted my own disc anyway so I'll be picking this up.

The new additons are cool, but I'm extremely disapointed that Meta Knight and Dedede aren't playable in the main story mode.

Beswai said:
Where can you find more information?
Since this is a port of a 2010 Wii game, you could easily search for trailers and playthroughs of the original Wii version.

In terms of info specific to this port, all the info we have is the trailer in the OP, and this little tidbit from nintendo.com...
The hit Wii game Kirby’s Epic Yarn is warping to Nintendo 3DS. Every stage in the original Wii version is stitched in, but this Nintendo 3DS version has some new features, like the ability to craft bigger yarn balls, summon bead-collecting wind and play two new modes featuring familiar faces King Dedede and Meta Knight.

Not too much news on this game, but if you're in Europe there's a demo of this game available! If you're an American like me, though, it seems we'll have to wait a bit longer.

EDIT: Now the demo's available here in America, too!

Back