Mario & Luigi Remakes

Should Nintendo make a PIT remake now that we are getting a BIS remake?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Not to sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no opinion on the matter

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES YES YES YES YES O DA O DA O DA O DA to the poll question

Ghostly Yoshi said:
Well, PIT got a Wii U VC release and BIS didn't. So I guess that makes it even. Besides, do we really need every M&L game using Dream Team's engine?

You do make a fair point.

Ghostly Yoshi said:
Besides, do we really need every M&L game using Dream Team's engine?

Yes we do.

This world needs Dream Team-styled Baby Luigi sprites.

But yeah, I thought PIT should have been remade first, but considering BIS is getting remade and PIT already got the VC treatment, so I'd rather have AlphaDream focus on original games.

Yes...

It sounds great.

Also, now that Alphadream is supposedly gonna start making games for the Switch... should we get a Switch remake instead of a 3DS one?

WeirdDave13 said:
Russian Baby Luigi said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:
Besides, do we really need every M&L game using Dream Team's engine?

Yes we do.

This world needs Dream Team-styled Baby Luigi sprites.

I second that

BloF you have a new bff.

Going off of Koops, PiT on Switch would work. It only used touch once and can be replaced with a cursor or something.

Only if they actually do something noteworthy in remaking it.

the only one that needed a remake was Supersstar Saga tbh

Superstar Saga was released on VC and was remade for 3DS. That was deserved because it's the first game in the series.

Partners in Time was released on VC, but was not remade for 3DS. Its VC release reduced the need for a full remake, and the game is playable on all 3DS models anyway.

Bowser's Inside Story could not be released on VC, so it needed a remake to make up for that. Even though the original is also playable on 3DS, it is not readily available in stores. They needed a remake to make it available to current-gen hardware.

I'm not opposed to a PIT remake, but considering it's already been released on VC, and that it's already playable on the 3DS, I'm not clamoring for it. Besides, I'd rather AlphaDream work on Mario & Luigi 6 anyway.

Partners in Time + Fawful's Bean Quest or something idk

To be fair it is the only game he appears as something other than one of the main antagonists, it wouldn't really be too much of a stretch to say he'd have a conflict with the Shroobs and since BIS's remake came out first it could make a PIT remake his final appearance so personally I'd take advantage of that to send him off with a starring role in the extra mode of the day... but yeah it'd probably be Koopa Troop again because hey that's a new original idea and not a pipe dream of a Fawful fanboy.

Ghostly Yoshi said:
it is not readily available in stores. They needed a remake to make it available to current-gen hardware.
This just reminded me of the hideous situation TTYD is currently in so remake of that please maybe??

or they can introduce a new and radical idea by making that side mode star the Baby Mario Bros. by themselves

that's never been done in the mario series, so it's completely innovative

How could it play alongside the original story though? There's not enough times when you don't see them in the main story that would imply they're doing their own thing.

doesn't necessarily have to pair alongside original story. could make it something different like a pre-game or a post-game thing.

Or make it an alternate retelling where Mario and Luigi get knocked out by the Shroobs and the babies are "well, fuck it" and it turns out that they are the precursors to the Mario and Luigi you see today. Something.

Or just expand the main game without having to add in some side mode.

Back