Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nah, not for me.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Garbage

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Parakoopa144

a delicious beverage
I think this game is great. The game runs perfectly, has way more content, and its portable! The Advance Coins and the Yoshi Eggs are really well implemented, and are a whole load of fun to track down. I just wish you could unlock Yoshi as a playable character when you beat the Egg Challenge. :yoshi:

Love this game, easily my favorite of the Super Mario Advance titles.

Super Mario Advance is a port of the SNES port of a fucking mess of a NES game.

It's still a terrible game, and always will be a terrible game.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
Super Mario Advance is a port of the SNES port of a *bleep*ing mess of a NES game.

you're wrong

Luigi's screaming when getting hit by enemies negates what you said.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
Super Mario Advance is a port of the SNES port of a *bleep*ing mess of a NES game.

oooooh, elaborate, that sounds interesting.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:

I still find it hilariously ironic that a Shy Guy hates his own debut. :yoshi:

I like that they developed Super Mario Bros. 2 to be a more robust game, essentially a Super Mario Bros. 2 Deluxe. It helps that they added more things to do in this game, such as the Ace Coins and the Yoshi Eggs, and the icing on the cake is the voice clips. It might sound annoying for several people, but personally I found it charming to hear the Mario characters scream about things, like getting hurt and obtaining crystal balls.

Thank you for reading.

Robirdo was a cool boss.

winstein said:
It might sound annoying for several people, but personally I found it charming to hear the Mario characters scream about things, like getting hurt and obtaining crystal balls.
Nope, these voice clips add character to the game, and you can't say Luigi's screaming (when shrinking to small) and shrieking (when losing a heart, but not shrinking) is annoying. It's so much better than nothing.

winstein said:
It might sound annoying for several people, but personally I found it charming to hear the Mario characters scream about things, like getting hurt and obtaining crystal balls.

Nah, it adds life and energy to the game and I love it.

People who complain about it are prudes.

Back