#BRINGBACKTHEBUCKENBERRY

Parakoopa144

a delicious beverage
TOO LONG HAS OUR BELOVED BLUE BUCKEN-BERRY STOOD IN THE SHADOWS. FROM BEING A HOST IN MARIO PARTY, BEING THE HERO IN 3D WORLD, AND BEING THE PLAYER 4 IN NSMBW AND NSMBWU, THIS MAN HAS DONE TOO MUCH TO SET ASIDE. NOT EVEN A SLOT IN MARIOKART FOR HIM. AND NOW HE HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN GAME AND REPLACED BY FUNKY MODE TOADETTE, AND HER DASTARDLY DEVIANTART DECORATIVE CROWNS. BUT NOW GAMERS, ITS TIME TO RISE UP.

#BRINGBACKTHEBUCKENBERRY

ITS TIME FOR THE BUCKINATOR TO COME BACK HOME.

He doesn't even get his own art and cover appearance in Mario Party 9. Unlike that yellow idiot.

*shudders at Toad's talk page for MarioWiki*

I thought that he's called Yvan, while his Yellow companion is called Wolley (those names were from IGN's staff while New Super Mario Bros. Wii came about).

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
I thought that he's called Yvan, while his Yellow companion is called Wolley (those names were from IGN's staff while New Super Mario Bros. Wii came about).

Thank you for reading.
Blue Toad is "Bucken-Berry", while Yellow Toad is "Ala-Gold".

For whatever reason I really prefer Bucken Berry over *Google* Ala-Gold, because I really think that he somehow is better to screw around with.

he had his chance in the limelight in 3d world, let the yellow guy have his moment

edit: oh wait somebody already said that

Ghostly Yoshi said:
They actually have no official names, although the developers did give the two Toads unofficial nicknames.

Blue Toad and Yellow Toad are their official names. :dk:

Borp said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:
They actually have no official names, although the developers did give the two Toads unofficial nicknames.

Blue Toad and Yellow Toad are their official names. :dk:
Actually, no. Both of them are and always have been officially known as simply "Toad". If you can prove otherwise, great. But their names are not mentioned in-game, in manuals, or in online game descriptions. They've always been called simply "Toad".

not true, look at the new super mario bros. wii instruction booklet, they're referred to as "blue toad" and "yellow toad"

Russian Baby Luigi said:
not true, look at the new super mario bros. wii instruction booklet, they're referred to as "blue toad" and "yellow toad"
I read that manual a bazillion times and never saw the names "Blue Toad" or "Yellow Toad". Can you give me page numbers?

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/gameslist/manuals/Wii_NSMBW.pdf

page 14, under "Move a Tilt Lift"

"Bucken Berry" by be missing, but some people think he got into Smash Ultimate as Daisy's Toad.

But if SSBU Blue Toad was actually Toad (from Mario USA and 3D World), then Bucken Berry is gone for good.

Spooky Scary Mintiously said:
BRING BACK BUCKEN BERRY
HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE

Can we get a photoshop of a sunset at the beach with a faded picture of Bucken-Berry in the sky?

Pizza Time! said:
"Bucken Berry" by be missing, but some people think he got into Smash Ultimate as Daisy's Toad.

But if SSBU Blue Toad was actually Toad (from Mario USA and 3D World), then Bucken Berry is gone for good.

Wait...
That IS BuckenBerry!

I get it! He's too good for Mario because he's in Smash as part of Daisy's moveset! It all makes sense now!

Pizza Time! said:

Um, the Toad in Mario USA is Toad. The Toad in 3D World is Blue Toad.

Toad is a species tho. When you say Bucken Berry, it's specifically the one from NSMB.

Wait im Bucken Berry with Mario's hat....

NINTENDO BRING ME BACK!!!!!!

Back