Do you guys ever feel like you play too many Mario games?

Parakoopa144

a delicious beverage
My freind lent me Splatoon 2 a few days ago, but I got kinda bored and just went back to playing Odyssey, even though I've 100%'d that game twice already. Sometimes I feel like I don't play enough games from other series. Does anyone else get that?

I used to play too much Mario, but now it's a bit more balanced, as Kirby and Zelda have become other important games to play for me, and in the future, Pokemon and Smash.

Yeah I play all of those other series too. I think I have like 60 or so hours in Kirby Star Allies?

Splatoon 2 kinda bored me because every level has the same structure, the same design patterns, the same enemies, the same length, the same music, and the same themes. It just kinda wore on me, and I'm only at the 3rd world.

It's a pretty common opinion that Splatoon 2 has a poor single-player campaign, assuming you're talking about the one that's with the base game and not the DLC. You'll have to buy Octo Expansion if you really want a fun single player experience, but I primarily play online so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's worth it.

I don't think I've ever really played too many Mario games. I've played a ton of them, but I've also played plenty of Kirby and Pokemon, to name two larger series. It's interesting that you find yourself replaying Odyssey for the third time, because I only played through it once and I haven't touched it much since.

well..... I've actually beaten it twice with 500 Moons and twice with 999 Moons. I'm just going into one of my 500 Moon saves and doing everything else :P

I play that game too much, but Pokemon is out soon so I'll probably get sucked into that instead lol.

Nope. I play many things besides Mario.

Hell I don't think I played a Mario game at all this summer. At least most of it.

Nah. I haven't played Mario games in a while. The game I'm currently playing is Sonic Mania Plus. And before that, Kirby Star Allies.

idk i've played a bunch of mario mods if that counts

I usually stick to 99% Mario because I feel like in terms of video games, I was more open to new games as a kid and at this point I'm just attached to whatever hooked me then. Which happens to be 99% Mario.

Though these days I spend more time on the Internet and whatnot than actually playing games so idk

Back