The Perfect Sandwich

YoshiSan

Dripping with sarcasm
Yesterday for lunch I had a sandwich. And it was a good sandwich. And then I said to myself, "I wonder what the perfect sandwich looks like for other people?"

For me it is a sandwich on toasted bread, with black forest ham, banana peppers, pickles, some lettuce, cheese, mustard, mayo, salt, pepper, oregano, and oil.
Unfortunately because I am allergic to wheat, I can't have the perfect bread with my sandwich. Gluten free bread is okay, though.

It must have cheese, chicken and mayo at the least. Otherwise it's not perfect.

As far as I know, there's no "perfect" sandwich but here are my favorite combos

*Simple grilled cheese
*warm brie, pickles, butter, and ham
*replace the ham above with salami
*tomatoes, bell peppers, ham, brie, pickles, butter

bread doesn't matter that much

not a sandwich, but i did acquire a taste for spreading caviar on cream cheese on toast. delicious.

the perfect sandwich is seen here:

Sgt Nate V said:
the perfect sandwich is seen here:

:eek: It tricked me. I thought it was just the Hey All You People song.
Lol did you even watch the video before you put it up? I would have just copied the link and stuck it up here. *Quietly notes to preview YouTube videos before linking to them.*

Yes, checking to make sure what you're posting is actually what you wanted to post is always a good policy. A similar thing is checking urls you put in a post to make sure you didn't break them by putting them in wrong.

I like sandwiches with ham/turkey/roast beef, cheddar cheese, mayo, and mustard. Pickles, tomato, and/or lettuce may enhance the experience as well. I usually use whitewheat bread, but I used rye bread once and it was pretty good.

The perfect sandwich for me is cheese, jalapeños, salami, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.

lobster roll

Any kind of meat, Mayo, BBQ sauce and vegetables such as lettuce and tomatoes. Also mushrooms and pickles.

Back