• Mario Kart 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart 8 (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parakoopa144 said:
DS for sure
Did you know, that you're wrong, and Mario Kart Wii is the best game?

The one that I like the most.

YFJ said:
Do you mind listing MK8 and MK8DX in the same entry? It's not quite fair to have them separate.

But yeah, Mario Kart 8 is the best, for sure.

Uh, they are different though. The battle mode made me pick MK8DX over the original.

Moldomré said:
YFJ said:
Do you mind listing MK8 and MK8DX in the same entry? It's not quite fair to have them separate.

But yeah, Mario Kart 8 is the best, for sure.

Uh, they are different though. The battle mode made me pick MK8DX over the original.
Exactly. Except for the occasional input lag, the Switch version is better in nearly every way. They should be merged because no one is going to pick regular MK8 over MK8 Deluxe (unless input delay bothers them that much).

Mario Kart 8 has the strongest selection of tracks, Mario Kart 7 has the best battle mode (but even that's hampered by lack of options), Mario Kart Wii has the most flexible modding, though Mario Kart 8 modding is developing too. It's more fun tussling with Double Dash's mechanics (though frustrating in some courses like the bridge in DK Mountain, and Rainbow Road GCN's track design is a complete mess), so Double Dash's gameplay is the best.

Mario Kart 8 / 8 Deluxe

-Most tracks
-Best designed tracks
-Best soundtrack
-Best Baby Luigi model
-Best kart selection (GLA, Badwagon, P-Wing, Sports Coupe) + bikes and ATVs
-Best graphics
-Most polished gameplay

It's either the first or second best racing game on the N64

I need those initials translated... And if they're going by a different username currently for their theme, I'm going to need that, too. :shifty:

It's hard to say which Mario Kart title is the best, since all of them have at least one notable flaw.

I will say that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe feels very overrated if you've played the original Mario Kart 8. A superior Battle Mode doesn't change the fact that pretty much all the other game modes and tracks are exactly the same as in Mario Kart 8. And the stat balancing for the characters and vehicle parts was better in Mario Kart 8, as nearly every vehicle part actually had viability in that game; compare that to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, where a majority of the vehicle parts are just flat out useless to even be touching.

Also, you have no item spy in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, so you can't really plan your item usage very well.

MnSG said:
It's hard to say which Mario Kart title is the best, since all of them have at least one notable flaw.
Mario Kart isn't all that great as people make it out to be, that's why.

Back