The last thing you redeemed from My Nintendo

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
MarioWiki
YoshiFlutterJump
Just post whatever you most recently got from My Nintendo.

For 200 Platinum Points, I got a 30% discount on Super Mario 64. It expires November 2nd, so I'd better use it soon!

With platinum, I bought a Captain Toad wallpaper for my phone, but I never used it, because I currently have a Smash Ultimate wallpaper

~ The Legend of Zelda Halloween theme for my 3DS (Two of them since I also got one for my friend.)
~ Animal Crossing Halloween theme for my 3DS

Would be kinda nice if they would give me more bang for my buck in terms of gold points, like say maybe some physical rewards like Club Nintendo used to do.

Had some points to burn (in fact, I still have points to burn) so I got a boatload of stuff, including the following:

-Kirby 3D (KRBAY episode 101)
-Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn wallpaper/calendar
-Mario's Winter Wonderland 3DS theme
-Spotlight: Yoshi 3DS theme
-two different Smash 3DS themes

A lot of these were 3DS download codes so I can't use a lot of these because my 3DS broke, but I'll just preserve them until I can use them.

EDIT: I also got the Mighty Mushrooms 3DS theme and a Kirby's Blowout Blast discount that's valid until June. I also cheated the system a bit to get a second download code of Kirby 3D for my sister. I currently have 2035 platinum coins and 352 gold coins.

Back