Author Topic: Moldomré's Art: Recolors, Sprites, Bad Photo Edits, 'n Junk Like That  (Read 1805 times)

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Here are some sprites that I got around to working on recently:

My very own OG creation: Goombas in the SMW style.

This one's a little out there, but I've always admired the sprite work for SMB3; I decided to apply its colors to some BIS sprites that I had on hand and see how they look. I must say, if these were the only colors they could have for Mario in BIS, I wouldn't be mad.

These are just recolored Banzai Bills in the SMB3 style (trying to match the SMM2 designs for them).

Erdrick the Hero

• Gotta love that Dragon Quest series right? Favorite series that I've totally played probably.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • The local Pink Yoshi Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
Apologies for the double post (with no art atm), but I was mentioned on The 'Shroom! I'm kinda flattered (even though they linked me to the banned user SuperDoom's art thread)! I just wanted to thank them if they happen to be looking at this thread any time soon. :)

Revenant Archagent

• Back in Action
  • King Bowser
  • ArchagentEverlasting
  • Your favorite travel guide guy
    • View Profile
    • Travel Guide with Archagent
I used to do M&LBiS recolors also, it's so fun to see how they might look on the NES or with different variations.