Inaccurately describe the above user

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
Sometimes, the best way to define someone is to show off what they aren't.

Though, we still are all friends here, try not to imply something rude about them by using opposite terms, that's not cool at all.
Basically, describe everything the above user is not, it could be fun

I actually do like preppy stuff more than gothic stuff, I flat out hate cynical works where people die or be rude for no reason than "commentary on the world"

Anyways, the user above never posts on fourm games

The above also never posts on forum games and probably is a purple pumpkin too.

User is also a pumpkin, maybe a blue one.

Thinks Luigi is, quite frankly, the worst character to ever come out of the Super Mario Bros. franchise.

This user is a pink pumpkin.

The user above me likes pineapple on pizza as much as I do (I love pineapples on pizza). (My guess).

Ah yes! LGM is a guy who swore to god to protect Wario from anyone who dares to cut his beautiful body with a fucking flaming electric sword. The user also thinks that Wario is Duke Tanas Oliver's cousin.

latest

Clearly a spitten image of Wario translated into the Fire Emblem universe. Can you resist this creature of beauty?

Also, remember how people said the chairs behind Sakurai were Tatl and Tael? Well they're actually Oliver's colors! He's coming to Smash to mesmerize his foes!

Definitely a Furry.

I mean, he's played every main series Pokémon game, that must be enough evidence in its self, never mind the fact that he absolutely hates Lucario.

Back