The general topic of positivity

Pink Cat

Not always pink, not always a cat
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
What do you like in the Mario series and it's spinoffs? It's never fun to be a grump all the time, so have a place where you can spread your love, don't fret, it's a topic about anything Mario related, as long as you look sunny side up, you're welcomed in this topic.

Now, here's something I really enjoy, the vast majority of the Mario cast are nice in some way, the only regular cast member who doesn't have a super memorable moment of niceness is Waluigi, Bowser cares for his family and loves Peach and sees Mario as a worthy rival, Wario will do heroic acts if he gets something in return, Bowser Jr. is just a kid who wants to have fun and a complete family in the end, seeing villains with redeemable traits is always a plus in my book

Super Mario Galaxy.

(Hint: answer to the world's problems)

MSS_amiibo_Soccer_BabyLuigi.png

This is my happy face.

What I like about the Mario games in general is how focused they are on the fun of playing games, having a good time and putting a smile on your face. I love its creativity and it feels like the creators had fun making the games. I've never played New Super Mario Bros. U myself, just seen a playthrough of it, but I still think about that level that looks like a Van Gogh-painting every now and then.
And yet, the first Super Mario Bros. still holds up more than well for me, it's just so well-designed and pretty much perfect in my book. And Super Mario Bros. 3 as well, it probably has the most charm of any game I've played in its visuals, audio and just overall feeling.
The series has so much amazing music too. I honestly got misty-eyed listening to the Starship Mario music from Super Mario Galaxy 2 even though I've never played the game, just because it's so wonderful. And the invincibility-star's cancan music in Super Mario Land cracks me up.
Also, for some reason I really like the wind with the floating leaves in Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels. It just made me really happy when I experienced it for the first time.

Mewta said:
Now, here's something I really enjoy, the vast majority of the Mario cast are nice in some way
same, mario and luigi are the purest human beings and no one will convince me otherwise
and pure interactions between bowser and bowser jr are like the best things

luigi is perfect, my #1 favorite fictional character actually
theres generally so many good mario characters that i cant really say i dislike any

and finally, i wanna say that orbulon is too hecking cute i love him

Back