Create a backstory for the above user's avatar!

It was just a Blue Toad who found a red hat. He wore it, and became an OC.

That's how distinction works in Paper Mario, or even Mario in general anyway.

A man decided to dress up like an animal and named himself Luke. But his friends hated that name and changed it to Lukario. Then that one person who stayed out of everything changed the spelling to Lucario. The man and his friends never became famous, but the man who stayed out of everything did. And Lucario was born.

A hell, a wasteland of nightmares, a place I never wanted to be.

I remember the day when the world turned into this, yes I remember now, the year was 2014, everything was going fine, we were preparing to celebrate the release of a new game...

When the monster arrived.

Swarms of kazoos, assaulting our ears, making them bleed, it was terrible, and we couldn't fight back. The monster attacked us with an awful game and more terrible stuff we could never imagine.

It's name, well it was called Arzest, and it would eventually go on to attack the Pikmin Franchise.

It would be a year before we could start recovering, with the release of Yoshi's Woolly World, and another four years before the damage would be permanetnly reversed in Yoshi's Crafted World.

A game that releases in 2019...

Some guys suggested the above user to get a name change into a character he doesn't even know, hence the letters that formed "Honoka's #4 Fan" were born.

Baby Luigi was tired of being treated like a...uh...baby. So he went to Russia and fought a robber wearing ancient armor. Instead of returning the armor, he took it for himself and became Russian Baby Luigi.

This was THE Yoshi. The green one. But he got merged with Kirby because of a machine created by Dr. Frankenstein. Yoshi then became pink and can Super Swallow.

Toad found Mario's hat and decided to take it for himself, thus he got Mario's abilities.

THIS IS THE GHOST OF FELIX THE CAT

Turrican was cursed! Now instead of moving the way he wants, he only has 3 frames!

Once upon a time, there was a blue :toad: who found out where :mario: got his hat from. That blue Toad then went to the place where Mario found his hat to get his own red hat with his initials on it. After getting the hat, the Toad went home to play a game called "Cuphead." The game looked really fun and charming. However, the blue Toad just couldn't beat the first level. After finally beating that first level, he thought "Where's a health item?" He was irritated but decided to keep on playing anyway...

Weirdly enough, I can see TG's OC playing Cuphead.

Te Fux dat woz a rubat anime-tranic woz treshd by his ooners, butt te bigg berr boi fund him and mad him his minien.

Look guys I suck at making up stories.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Giratina, the shape shifting Pokemon of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil!

But a foolish aura wielder using a magical bone step forth to oppose me

Before the final blow was struck, I sent him to the Distortion World, where my evil is law!

Now the fool wishes the return to the real world and undo the reality that is Giratina!

This android fox met with a pretty... foxy lady he knows as Mangle...

Actually why did he go with Mangle?

Some guy created a Yoshi toy that comes to life when the guy is not looking, kinda like some sort of Toy Story mechanism. Except it was pink, and it wanted to be green, so that it would look like THE Yoshi. So it escaped because it heard of a legend of a Green Fountain, a fountain that turns people green. (So now it's also like Pinocchio)

Back