Wish me good luck as Hurricane Florence is coming

PanchamBro

Stay determined, Walkazo.
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
PanchamBro
So, school has been cancelled, the Virginia Department of Emergency Management is now mandating all of Zone A in Eastern Virginia to evacuate (in case you don't know I'm in Zone C), there's already a Coastal Flood Advisory listed in my area, and I feel like my family is unprepared for this monster.

I need some good luck during this tough moment. There's bound to be a flooding in my area, possibly some hurricane winds knocking down em trees, and I feel like I'm at risk at this point. So, take this thread to wish me a safe travel through this disaster. Chances are, I could probably never see you again :(

Thanks for listening.

You aren't the only one in the path of Hurricane Florence, I am too. I hope you make it, I will need to evacuate since Henry McMaster is ordering mandatory evacuations. I may not come back either.

Man, this hurricane is sounding really bad. I don't think my state is affected, but I keep hearing people from other states saying they have to evacuate. I hope the hurricane doesn't do much damage to you guys or to anyone.

Hurricanes are shit, hope you tough it through them!

Good luck, friend. Man, the weather feels like it's getting worse and worse each year, huh?

Well, hope things turn out ok in the end for the both of you, people. All my best wishes go to you.

im dead center in the trajected path too. probs gonna evacuate (or at the very least go to a shelter because i live in a mobile home lol) but i gotta talk to my sister before deciding anything final so we can get through this together. regardless stay safe everyone else and dw we'll all make it as long as we take the right precautions

Shygul said:
im dead center in the trajected path too. probs gonna evacuate (or at the very least go to a shelter because i live in a mobile home lol) but i gotta talk to my sister before deciding anything final so we can get through this together. regardless stay safe everyone else and dw we'll all make it as long as we take the right precautions

So that means three of us is in the path of Florence, you, me, and Panchan. I live in a mobile home too and I rode out Matthew in 2016. It could be the worst that South Carolina had since Hugo back in 1989.

I'm about to go and evacuate, good luck to the rest of you in the path of Hurricane Florence.

This is a shitty situation all around. Hope everyone makes it through. Please stay safe and be as prepared as you can be.

I'm hoping that I'm far enough inland to where it won't bother me too much but I've seen a few models that bring it over western NC and it's got me concerned. There was even a hurricane preparedness packet taped to my door when I got home. Fun.

well in light of my family being too batshit crazy to leave and basically all public forms of transporation being booked im shit outta luck unless i hitchhike outta here and even then i'll have to ditch most of the stuff i own so tldr im actually really fucked
what a way to go

God...

I seriously hope nothing too serious happens to you too, it really sounds like you need it, good luck out there, Shadowshy.

Mother Nature has been a terrible bitch lately.

Lucario said:
Mother Nature has been a terrible *bleep* lately.

I know, right? It's like they know that the Nintendo Direct was happening, and gave us a typhoon and earthquake in Japan, and a category 4 hurricane in the US. I do feel as if it might avoid us entirely. I'm sure yet, it isn't time yet.

Eee yeah, climate change and such. It's going to get weirder and worse. Ugh.

Already evacuated from school and came home for a few days. I'm pretty far inland at this point but you never know with storms like this. The storm has already made some unpredictable twists and turns so I'll be keeping a close watch on things.

I've spent the day making sure I have enough to get through this nonsense. I'm concerned, yeah but I'm not super worried.

let's go you bad bitch

Looks like I survived this devastating storm. Florence decided to move more southward than what was intended, sparing my community from this storm.

Still though, I still wish anyone else safe. Storm surges are not fun to deal with even if the storm has weakened. So for those who are currently in the storm or are about to be hit by this storm, stay safe and stay cool. ;)

Hurricane Florence wasn't as bad in South Carolina as it was predicted. I'm not out of danger yet as I live near the Waccamaw River. And it is expected to rise higher than it was during Matthew.

Back