What game are you planning to buy?

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
I might buy Shovel Knight Treasure Trove or Sonic Mania (Plus if I find it) if I get too bored of the games I play recently like Star Allies.

there's quite a few

Metro 2033
Doom 2016
Battalion Wars
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
Burnout 3
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Rage 2
Super Mario Party
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

i don't know how much it overlaps with games i want but are unable to play with because i don't own the console they are released on or they're too old to be bought anymore

also some unreleased titles because idk i think they technically count

oh boy this'll be a list

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Bayonetta (and the second one if i like the first enough)
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
at least one of the Far Cry games (probably Primal and then the others if that one's good)
The Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Dishonored
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and/or Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Tomb Raider (2012)
Portal 1 and 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Dark Souls Remaster
Grand Theft Auto V
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Hyper Light Drifter
Shovel Knght: Treasure Trove
Fire Emblem Echoes
Fire Emblem Warriors
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario Odyssey
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Xenoblade Series (they all look really good)

as for upcoming games, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, The Elder Scrolls VI, maaaaybe Fallout 76, and of course Smash Ultimate

Doom 2016 on Steam because I'm too damn lazy too hook up my PS4 and play it.

Doom Eternal when it comes out.

Wolfenstein 2.

Smash Ultimate when it comes out.

MAAAYBE a repro cart of Mega Turrican because real ones are too expensive (especially NTSC carts). In addition also a proper AV cable for my Model 2 Genesis.

Fate/Extella Link and probably Smash. I feel like there was another game I was interested in but I don't remember what it was.

Games already out:
  • Tomb Raider 2013
  • Metal Gear Solid V
  • Inside
  • Hollow Knight
  • SteamWorld Dig 2
  • Persona 5
  • Shadow of the Colossus HD
  • Okami HD
  • WarioWare Gold

Upcoming games:
  • Luigi's Mansion 3DS
  • Spyro Reignited
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Metroid Prime 4

Super Mario Party - likely
Luigi's Mansion - possibly though I still haven't played through it on GameCube even though I have it
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - definitely
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey - definitely
Mario Kart Tour - I hate mobile gaming but I love Mario Kart so i'm keeping my eyes open for if it convinces me

Mario + Rabbids - at some point

Upcoming games (all definitely buying):
Spider-Man (PS4)
Super Mario Party

Released games (maybe likely):
God of War (PS4)
WarioWare Gold
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Cuphead

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Definitely, for Christmas)
Super Mario Party (Maybe, it would be my second dip in the Mario Party pool)
Mario Tennis Aces (Maybe)
Sonic Mania Plus (Maybe)

-Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (prioritized over everything else)
-Super Mario Party.

I might also be interested in a Fire Emblem game for once, and Three Houses seems to be coming out soon, so ok. UnderTale looks nice too, I might wanna buy that when it releases on Switch.

Kirby Star Allies
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Kirby Air Ride

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Celeste

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Dark Souls Remastered for the Switch.

Smash U, Yoshi's Crafted World, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Party, and, because I never got a Wii U, Captain Toad and NSMBUD. But none of them any time soon, not even when they come out.
Also, I just realized you can phonetically pronounce NSMBUD as nissembud.

Upcoming games:
Super Mario Party
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (definitely)
Red Dead Redemption II
Mega Man 11

Released games:
Spider-Man (PS4) (bought)
God of War (PS4)
WarioWare Gold
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Cuphead
Red Dead Redemption

Mario Tennis Aces

I did all the single player stuff they added, I managed to get a 1120 rally on the rally one, I stopped at 5000 points because I was starting to get bored and there's no leaderboard shit to worry about so it's fine. None of it was super hard, it just seems like the 'Advanced' versions of each from the story mode except you can choose to go for a higher score.

I have found a weird glitch with the new co-op challenge stuff, it seems you need to be able to find 3 people to play with however that's weird because that seems like an impossible task here so I think clearly this must be an oversight from the developers. I am looking forward to all the goodies that I cannot have in the future, how exciting. I'm glad I haven't paid for online for such an amazing game mode that I cannot play.

Fate/Grand Order

Currently at 19,000 petals, It will be enough for 30~ boxes which will give me 750~ exp cards. I was hoping to save them for the x2 success rate timeframe but they've fucked with the jp schedule again. I'll just have to use them normally. Adding an exp grinding week right after an entire event with a good chunk of the reward being exp is just a stupid decision on their part. It's overkill and throws things out of wack for no reason. At least I have another small chance to get Altera again.

UnderTale, Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, and if that website I found is truly viable, then really, any great GameCube game.

As for Upcoming games, we got Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing Switch (gotta try the series at least once), Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Specifically Eevee because Vulpix is exclusive to that version according to Bulbapedia at least), Super Mario Party, and of course, Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Upcoming games:

-Ace Combat 7
-COD Black Ops IIII (depending on how the PC version is received I guess)
-Doom Eternal
-Metal Wolf CHaos DX
-Rage 2
-Serious Sam 4
-Strikers 1945 Plus (Switch Arcade Archives)

Stuff on my other systems

Gamecube:

-Battalion Wars

Xbox 360

-Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
-EDF 2017
-The Forzas
-Halo ODST and Reach
-Hydro Thunder Hurricane
-Gears of War series
-Import Tuner Challenge
-Need for Speed Most Wanted
-Over G Fighters
-The Outfit
-Project Sylpheed

OG Xbox:

-COD Finest Hour
-COD Big Red One
-Medal of Honor European Assault
-Urban Chaos: Riot Response

PS2

-Seek and Destroy
-WDL War Jetz

N64

-Battletanx GLobal Assault
-Vigilante 8

Saturn:

-Assault Suit Leynos 2
-Batsugun (I have the cash...)
-Blast Wind
-Gale Racer
-Hyper Duel
-Manx TT Superbike
-Mobile Suit Gundam BLue Destiny

PC:

-Crash Bandicoot nsain trilogy
-Cod BLOPS series, United Offensive, WWII and MOdern Warfare 2 (yeah I'm COD trash)
-Dark SOuls series
-Ghost Recon (the first)
-Need for Speed 2010
-Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
-Brothers in Arm series
-Sniper Elite series

I'll separate these by system...

GameCube
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball
Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic Gems Collection
Kirby Air Ride

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario All-Stars
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Dream Collection
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Mario Super Sluggers
Sonic Colors

Wii U
Super Mario 3D World
New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U DLC
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild + DLC
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Mario Kart 8 DLC
Wii Party U
Wii Sports Club
Sonic Lost World
Star Fox Zero
Splatoon

Switch
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Super Mario Party
Mario Tennis Aces
Yoshi's Crafted World
VS. Super Mario Bros. (Arcade Archives)
Luigi's Mansion 3

DS
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Yoshi's Island DS
Mario Hoops 3-on-3
Mario Kart DS
Mario Party DS

3DS
Mario Kart 7
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story DX
Luigi's Mansion
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS + DLC
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Kirby: Planet Robobot
Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn
Mario Golf: World Tour DLC
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Virtual Console
Super Mario 64
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Story
Super Mario RPG
Paper Mario 64
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3, 64
Mario Party 2
Super Smash Bros. 64

Nadeshiko Kagamihara said:
Mario Tennis Aces

I did all the single player stuff they added, I managed to get a 1120 rally on the rally one, I stopped at 5000 points because I was starting to get bored and there's no leaderboard *bleep* to worry about so it's fine. None of it was super hard, it just seems like the 'Advanced' versions of each from the story mode except you can choose to go for a higher score.

I have found a weird glitch with the new co-op challenge stuff, it seems you need to be able to find 3 people to play with however that's weird because that seems like an impossible task here so I think clearly this must be an oversight from the developers. I am looking forward to all the goodies that I cannot have in the future, how exciting. I'm glad I haven't paid for online for such an amazing game mode that I cannot play.

Fate/Grand Order

Currently at 19,000 petals, It will be enough for 30~ boxes which will give me 750~ exp cards. I was hoping to save them for the x2 success rate timeframe but they've *bleep*ed with the jp schedule again. I'll just have to use them normally. Adding an exp grinding week right after an entire event with a good chunk of the reward being exp is just a stupid decision on their part. It's overkill and throws things out of wack for no reason. At least I have another small chance to get Altera again.
My friend, I believe you have the wrong thread.

Czario said:
Mario Tennis Aces

I did all the single player stuff they added, I managed to get a 1120 rally on the rally one, I stopped at 5000 points because I was starting to get bored and there's no leaderboard *bleep* to worry about so it's fine. None of it was super hard, it just seems like the 'Advanced' versions of each from the story mode except you can choose to go for a higher score.

Fate/Grand Order

Currently at 19,000 petals, It will be enough for 30~ boxes which will give me 750~ exp cards. I was hoping to save them for the x2 success rate timeframe but they've *bleep*ed with the jp schedule again. I'll just have to use them normally. Adding an exp grinding week right after an entire event with a good chunk of the reward being exp is just a stupid decision on their part. It's overkill and throws things out of wack for no reason. At least I have another small chance to get Altera again.
That happened to me, I once posted in the "I just beat..." thread instead of the "What game did you last play" thread.

Czario said:
Mario Tennis Aces

Fate/Grand Order

Yeah you right, I'll hold this L.

October: LEGO DC Super-Villains (Switch)
November: Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
December: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
January: Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
February: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
TBD: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)

Back