Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - The End: A Slippery Escape  (Read 4494 times)

Vruet

• Spiny
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Day 3: Double Dealing in Death
« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2018, 11:11:59 PM »

try to wash the traces of weed killer out of the sink and see if theres anything left
You try to wash the traces of weed killer out of the sink, but fail.

It seems like you cannot remove weed killer from an object with water alone.
Utilize Soap to attempt to remove weed killer from the thing

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2018, 11:20:17 PM »
I'd like to request one of the female characters do a body search for weed killer, water, and rope burns on Ms. Irving who has given permission.
Once you stare into the deep abyss of dupes, and the dupe stares back. Don't Blink.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
  • give it up for loud noises
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2018, 11:23:12 PM »
have any cleaning supplies been used in the kitchen or restroom? are there any other places where cleaning supplies can be found?
They haven't been used.

Utilize Soap to attempt to remove weed killer from the thing
You use soap, and find the application of something else removes the weed killer with ease.

I'd like to request one of the female characters do a body search for weed killer, water, and rope burns on Ms. Irving who has given permission.
You body check Raregold. He lacks any rope burns.

However, there's a large bandage around his foot that is both bloodstained and soaked through with something.

Yukiho Hagiwara

• Ace Idol
  • Star Spirit
  • Epic Nitwit
    • View Profile
    • Backloggery
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2018, 11:24:31 PM »
what is the bandage soaked through with?

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2018, 11:24:43 PM »
what is the bandage soaked through with?
Weed killer!

Azusa Miura

• Wiki Administrator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Turboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »
Body check myself

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2018, 11:25:19 PM »
YFJ has consented, so do that I guess.
Once you stare into the deep abyss of dupes, and the dupe stares back. Don't Blink.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 27, 2018, 11:31:49 PM »
Body check myself
You have nothing special.

YFJ has consented, so do that I guess.
You don't find anything special, outside of the fact that he's wearing a full-body bowser costume.

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 28, 2018, 12:42:27 PM »
What about inside the costume? Or any items?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:53:47 PM by Beowulf »

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 28, 2018, 12:57:11 PM »
What about inside the costume? Or any items?
YFJ refuses to let you look inside the costume. You attempt to do so and he judo flips you into a wall.

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 28, 2018, 12:57:38 PM »
A simple no would be fine, but if he's going to judo me I'm going to wrestle him.
Square up, we grappling now boys, hit him with the "So long gay Bowser".  :mario:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 01:02:10 PM by Beowulf »

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 28, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »
After the chaos of the previous ghost night, this day was a relatively peaceful and easy decision. It didn't take too long for them to settle on the two people to kill off.

Raregold and Shy Guy on Wheels were thrown into a pit and given a knife with weed killer and a rope. It was time for an epic duel!

Then Monokuma remembered he'd done that already, and instead just filled the pit with lava to get it done with quickly.

Raregold was executed! He was...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shy Guy on Wheels was executed! He was...

You were all correct! Raregold murdered Nabber, and Shy Guy on Wheels murdered Meta Knight!

Tonight's motive is...

If nobody attempts tonight, every remaining player will be immediately executed!

And this time, it's not a joke!

Night 3 starts now, and will last 24 hours barring extensions! The phase will end at September 29, 2018, 03:00:00 PM!

Honoka's #5 Fan

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Celestial Guide
  • Raven Effect
  • That's what I call hamburgers
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Night 4: We're All Gonna Die
« Reply #312 on: September 28, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »
*bleep* sgow you were the chosen one.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »
Phase is locked!

The results will come tonight.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2018, 04:16:45 PM »

Seven people.

The mansions had started with thirty people, and now only seven remained.

And tonight, for those seven, would be the end of this nightmare.

Beowulf, Vruet, Luigi64DD, and Nitwit wake up in the Terrace, ready to put their final plan into action. Toadbert and Turboo spring out of their beds in their rooms, each ready to help finish this. YoshiFlutterJump, meanwhile, prepares his innocent party, carrying all the gear from his room down to the courtyard.

Luigi64DD, Nitwit, and Beowulf all leave the Terrace. Turboo arrives, and Beowulf hands him something and salutes, before the three of them leave for different areas, Beowulf heading down into the courtyard and getting YoshiFlutterJump's attention. The invisible noises and thumps created by John Cena hitting the wall and ground are more than enough to distract. While the game-player watches carefully, Turboo puts Ernest Cline's Ultimate Weapon into action, hurling Gabby's modified ice blaster at YFJ's head. It explodes on impact, freezing him solid from head to toe. However, only the Bowser costume is frozen.

So Turboo runs forward and smashes the Bowser costume over the head with a heavy blow. It shatters into a thousand shards, revealing YoshiFlutterJump's true form: Luigi.

The forbidden action kicks in, poisoning him in seconds. He convulses and collapses, dead.

YoshiFlutterJump has been murdered! He was...

With the last loose end tied up, Turboo and Beowulf go their separate ways.

Luigi64DD returns to his room and devours another loaf of bread, taking a few more loaves with him. Without much else to do, he returns quickly to the Terrace, where he waves to Vruet. The two of them wait for everyone else.

While Beowulf was setting up YoshiFlutterJump's death, Nitwit had his own things to do. He goes to the bathroom and dressed in a bathrobe, before stepping into a puddle of standing water. Sinking into the puddle, he emerges from the Nautical Exhibit's water, grabbing a fresh pirate hat and putting it on. He then gets a wagon from the East Alcove and heads to the Archives, where he sees Toadbert. Toadbert reassures Nitwit by patting him on the shoulder for approximately six minutes, until Beowulf arrives. Beowulf tells Toadbert it's time to head to the Terrace, and so Toadbert departs for the Terrace, where he grabs the Dark Moon Shard off of Meta Knight's body and joins Vruet and Luigi64DD in waiting.

In the meantime, Turboo begins to run around the mansion, playing a waterphone in order to set the mood while he waits for Nitwit and Beowulf to finish.

Beowulf and Nitwit depart through the e-Gate to Old Clockworks, where Nitwit retrieves his soap trolley, and Beowulf retrieves what he's really here for - bodies. Those of his friends who he wants to properly bury elsewhere, rather than leave in the mansions to rot. He grabs the corpses of Fun With Despair, Shygul, and Roserade, as well as picking up The Hurtening V3, before he and Nitwit leave Old Clockworks and switch the e-Gate to Haunted Towers. There, Beowulf adds Hooded Pitohui and Mariofan169 to his body cart, before leaving, satisfied with the haul.

In the Treacherous Mansion, the two of them decide to leave one last reminder of their presence. Going from room to room, they flood each of the grand four exhibits with Nitwit's ladle of infinite water. The Dark Age exhibit, drowning the relics of the Smashing Possessor. The Jungle Exhibit, where Nitwit is kind enough to break open the cage and take the parrot with them. Every pirate needs a parrot, and this one perches on his shoulder. The Ancient Exhibit, leaving Miu Iruma standing up to her chest in water. And the Ice Age exhibit, where it sloshes around and defrosts the room. With their work here done, Beowulf spies Turboo in the hallway, and tells him it's time. The three of them and the two carts make their way to the Terrace to join everyone else, Beowulf making a quick detour to get YoshiFlutterJump's body and Shoey's head.

Before they act on the Dark Moon Shards, Nitwit gives each of them - Vruet, Toadbert, Beowulf, Luigi64DD, and Turboo - a bar of soap, as well as giving one to each of the six corpses. With their tokens of luck prepared, Beowulf is the first one to step up to the altar, Dark Moon Shard in hand. The six circles on the altar begin glowing and pulsing, showing that they feel the presence of the rest of the Dark Moon in the area. Holding his Dark Moon shard above the red slot, Beowulf slams it into place, purple lightning wrapping out from the shard and surrounding his body, binding his hand to the altar. The only way for him to leave the altar now is for the other Shards to be placed.

Luckily, that's just what everyone is here to do. As Turboo watches, Nitwit steps up next, placing his Dark Moon Shard into the pink slot and experiencing the same effect. Luigi64DD and Vruet add their Dark Moon Shards, the blue and the green slots now emitting the same purple lightning and holding the four of them in place. Finally, Toadbert steps up with the Haunted Towers shard and adds it to the yellow slot. Purple lightning surrounds him as well, but as everyone watches, the lightning begins to turn away from the five of them, and into the center. As all six bolts meet, the six shards rise out of the altar, glowing purple, and begin to attach to each other.

The complete Dark Moon rests floating in the air.

And that's when the Terrace doors burst open.

"No, no, no, NO! What's this? What are you DOING? You can't escape! You have to stay here and murder each other! Those are the rules of the game!"

As everyone recoils in shock at the entrance of King Boo, he looks at the cart of bodies, grins... and then scowls.

"And soap! You put SOAP on these corpses! The one thing that negates all my ghostly powers! How DARE you deprive me of soldiers?"

"...Wait, what?" Beowulf asks, confused. "Soldiers?"

"Yes, soldiers! The same soldiers that will stop you from departing!"

The terrace doors fling open again... and familiar faces start entering.

Yoshiwaker. Smg2Daisy. rollerC, Ninelevendo, The Pyro Guy. Chibiki Daisy, MsRetroGeek... Alex95 and Yoshi876, Nabber and Shy Guy on Wheels, Raregold and Tucayo... even the stitched-together remains of Gabby and Ernest Cline, although Fanta is absent thanks to her body getting completely destroyed. As they watch, Meta Knight's corpse lifts itself up from where it is on the Terrace and joins the zombie horde. Above his new army of zombies, King Boo laughs.

"HA HA HA! Do you like my zombies? I realized possessors are inferior minions, so I banished the four of them, and these will serve me well in the future! But I need some more... so you're all going to join them!"

Before anyone can freak out too hard, though, Vruet notices something. The Dark Moon's been glowing brighter and brighter this whole time, and now, it shoots a beam of pure dark light to the back of the Terrace behind everyone. The beam hits the banister, and opens, a large, black-purple portal opening. King Boo's eyes boggle at this sight, even as Vruet yells to everyone else.

"That's it! That's our way out!"

Vruet hoists up Fun With Despair's soap-protected body, before running into the portal and vanishing from sight.

Vruet has escaped! He was...

King Boo makes a loud noise of displeasure, before immediately glaring at his zombie horde. It begins to advance, and Luigi64DD picks up Pitohui's body, approaching the portal. He looks over his shoulder to the other four survivors.

"Don't take too long! We can't afford to wait around with zombies on the loose!"

Luigi64DD goes in, successfully leaving the mansion complex.

Luigi64DD has escaped! He was...

With only four of them left, Nitwit looks at the portal, and then back to Turboo.

"I... don't know if the portal can take four more people, not if the notes we saw were true-"

"Don't worry." Turboo says. "I'll hold them off so you can escape."

"What?" Beowulf asks. "That's-"

Before he can say more, though, Nitwit's moving. He grabs several bars of soap and throws them to Turboo, who catches them and prepares himself. The zombies and King Boo aren't that fast, but they're catching up, and Turboo is keeping them at bay with his waterphone and soap bars. Nitwit takes the chance to rescue Mariofan's body, throw it on his soap cart, and leave with the soap cart wheeled through the portal.

Epic Nitwit has escaped! He was...

Beowulf still can't leave, though. He watches Turboo fight overwhelming odds, and steps forward, only for Toadbert's hand to grab onto his shoulder.

"I trust Turboo. If anyone can come out of this alive, it's him. But it won't be for anything unless the rest of us get out of here now. Let's go!"

Before Beowulf can reply, Toadbert has scooped up both YoshiFlutterJump and Shygul and left through the portal.

Toadbert has escaped! He was...

Beowulf looks back at the portal one more time. Then he looks back at Turboo. He nods.

"TURBOO! CATCH!"

With a final swing, Beowulf tosses the Gigan Arm and The Hurtening V3 to Turboo. Turboo grabs them both, fully equipped. Beowulf salutes, and grabs up Shoey's head. "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't." Then he pitches Shoey's head through the portal, picks up Roserade's body, and says "Monika... we're late for club." before stepping into the portal.

Dupe Face has escaped! He was...

With the fifth escape, the Dark Moon stops glowing, and falls to the ground. The portal closes, now devoid of energy. King Boo screams in frustration. "All those souls! All those bodies! Taken away before I could use them! ...Oh well. At least I can vent my frustrations on YOU!"

Turboo braces himself, ready for battle...

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

The door to the Crystal Chasm in the Secret Mine opens.

Turboo moves into the room, looking down at the Deer Mask. It looks back at him. He picks it up. The despair coming from it... Turboo can tell that if he puts this on, he will turn into the true Ultimate Despair. A worthy successor to King Boo, and the one with the power to plunge the entire world into despair.

So he steps out of the room with it, and throws it down the bottomless ravine in the Secret Mine.

Returning to the Terrace, Turboo gazes upon the aftermath of the battle. Ectoplasm is scattered everywhere, the only remains left of King Boo in this world. The zombies lie in pieces around the Terrace, now just normal corpses. Turboo reaches down and puts King Boo's crown on his own head. He's now the only one left in the mansion.

Heading to the Courtyard, Turboo knows there's only one thing left to do.

Turboo has survived! He was...

The game is now over! Please go to the lounge if you want to discuss it!

And congratulations to all six of our winning players!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:45:59 AM by Miu Iruma »