Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - The End: A Slippery Escape  (Read 5895 times)

Gilgamesh

• Gate of Babylon
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • GBAToad
  • do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
    • View Profile
Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - The End: A Slippery Escape
« on: September 01, 2018, 11:59:37 AM »

Players

#NameStatusRole
αShoeyDeadKamek - Ultimate Peachy Princess
βShy Guy On WheelsDeadShovel Knight - Ultimate Knight
γTucayoDeadPhoenix Wright - Ultimate Attorney
δRaregoldDeadOlivia Caliban - Ultimate Librarians
εGabbyDeadMei - Ultimate Cyrogenicist
ζToadbertAliveUnknown
θMCDDeadAgent 4 - Ultimate Inkling
κNitwitAliveUnknown
λTurbooAliveUnknown
πDupe FaceAliveUnknown
σLuigi64DDAliveUnknown
φYoshiFlutterJumpAliveUnknown
ψNabberDeadQuentin Tarantino - Ultimate Director
ωVruetAliveUnknown
μMeta KnightDeadVincent Adultman - Ultimate Three Kids

Treacherous Mansion Map

Treacherous Mansion is an archive of various treasures and exhibits that serves as the final mansion in Luigis Mansion 2 and in Awards KG 2. Please check your room number in the Players list. Rooms α, β, γ, δ, and μ begin on 2F. Rooms ψ and ω begin on B1F. The rest of the player rooms are on 1F.

Spoiler: 2F (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 1F (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: B1F (click to show/hide)

Important Links

Lounge Thread - Contains rules!
Voting Thread

Gloomy Manor Game Thread
Haunted Towers Game Thread
Old Clockworks Game Thread

Day 0

The ghost trial has come to it's gruesome conclusion. Those last three ghost paintings make my quarters look more stunning than ever. Those tortured expressions... those terrified postures, the sheer... dare I say it, despair that is evoked from them makes me... smile.

But... it's still not enough. The other mansions, the other possessors... nothing but radio silence. That wretched bear promised more victims weeks ago. I am a King, dang it, and my order is not to be tarnished by some lousy stuffed anim-

*knock knock*

Oh dear.

It appears I've got guests.

...Perfect. The finale is about to begin.

It is now Night 1! You have 48 hours to confirm you're still playing, read the maps, and send in night actions! Tonight's weather effect is Clear!

If you need your rolecard and list of Special Items (i.e. secret pages, prize items, shards, passwords, gold bones (which can only call dogs in Haunted Towers)) resent, PLEASE send a PM to me as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:57:55 PM by Miu Iruma »

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Flying Yoshi
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Night 1 - Treacherously Late
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:08:51 PM »
YES!  This game is finally starting up again!  (Or maybe it's a bad thing, considering I'm visiting my uncle this weekend)

Meta Knight

• Scourge of Darkness
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • Victory is my destiny
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Night 1 - Treacherously Late
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 05:11:51 AM »

Well well, a new mansion. I can't believe I have to deal with you losers now.

Gilgamesh

• Gate of Babylon
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • GBAToad
  • do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Intermission 1
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 12:00:20 PM »
Night Actions are Locked! Results will be sent out in 24 hours time!

Smasher

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game 2 Finale - Intermission 1 - Treacherously Late
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 02:08:04 PM »
GOOD MORNING

A body has been discovered!
Gabby has been found dead in the Kitchen! She was...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Monokuma File:
- The body is freezing cold, and soaking wet.
- The victim's head smells peculiar.
- The victim has a mark on their neck.
- There is another pot of spaghetti on the stove.

Other Information:
- The peanuts from the Aviation Exhibit have been scattered throughout the mansion.
- The rocket from the Space Exhibit is missing, and the skeleton is missing an arm.
- The door to the Study is blocked.
- The E-Gate in the Archives has been turned on.
- Someone has spent most of the night reciting the Bee Movie script over the intercom.

To let people get back into this, this day phase will last 36 hours, ending on (time)!!

Raregold

• The #1 Sell-Out
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Sparky
  • Fancy Toads Wear Fancy Clothes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 02:13:44 PM »
Take a closer look at the body

Noisemaster

• It's ya boy ERNEST CLINE comin' up on you DEAD from READY PLAYER ONE!
  • Global Moderator
  • Celestial Guide
  • MrConcreteDonkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 02:14:53 PM »
examine the mark on the victim's neck (in terms of shape etc.)

try to identify the smell

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
  • give it up for loud noises
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 02:43:25 PM »
Take a closer look at the body
Looking at the body, it appears to be soaked completely through. Aside from the mark on the neck, there are no injuries.

examine the mark on the victim's neck (in terms of shape etc.)

try to identify the smell

The mark looks thin, and wraps around her entire neck.

The smell is apparently that of rum.

Raregold

• The #1 Sell-Out
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Sparky
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »
Is there any way to tell what the body is soaked with?

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 02:59:14 PM »
Is there any way to tell what the body is soaked with?
There's a ridiculous amount of water saturating it.

Noisemaster

• It's ya boy ERNEST CLINE comin' up on you DEAD from READY PLAYER ONE!
  • Global Moderator
  • Celestial Guide
  • MrConcreteDonkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 03:03:11 PM »
that could be a result of her role

is the water freezing cold, or are there any signs of ice around it?

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 03:39:03 PM »
that could be a result of her role

is the water freezing cold, or are there any signs of ice around it?
There's some ice around the body. Patting down the body, you realize most of the water is cold, but not all of it.

Raregold

• The #1 Sell-Out
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Sparky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 04:36:48 PM »
-I woke up in Room δ and went to the East Alcove. Tucayo starts yelling and stares at me. He heads through the Inner Courtyard and I proceed to the Study.
-I go into the study and wrestle MK for the laptop, he ends up winning and starts running out. I go back to my room and make myself a bag and head to the Archives where I see the portal is already open. After a while in there MCD comes through the E-Gate and throws some peanuts at me.
-I leave and see Nitwit in the hallway and he throws a bar of soap at me. I leave to go to the Nautical Exhibit.
-Once I arrive there is a pirate hat in the middle of the room and someone is reading the Bee Movie script. I go into the ship and a few weapons are missing from the crates, I take some and TB throws a skeleton arm at me and runs out of the room.
-I go back to my room for the night and sleep.

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Flying Yoshi
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
I wake up in my room, and decide I want to play video games.  I grabbed my trusty GameCube and attempt to play Mario Sunshine...only to find out that all my games have turned into copies of Luigi's Mansion!  Horrified, I carry the game out of the room, and it turns into Mario Sunshine.  I go back in, and it became Luigi's Mansion again.  During this time, I did notice Luigi 64DD staring at me.

In a desperate attempt to play my games, I frantically scoured the mansion for a television set.  But instead of finding one, I fall into the Well and get knocked out of commission.  Thankfully, I was strong enough to survive the fall, but I laid there unconscious for the rest of the night.

BEEEEEAAARRRS

• 658 pieces
  • Power Star
  • Toadbert101
  • how about a rousing game of pool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2018, 04:38:53 PM »
You've apparently been running the game nonstop for 553758221 seconds.

That looks dubious to me. What do you think?

I wake up in room whatever the hell that is, I used to know greek letters, and for some reason I note Gabby isn't up. In the kitchen, bread's missing, but it's ok because I want popcorn.

Gabby comes in as it finishes and I try to throw some in her mouth but she isn't cooperating. She ignores me and tries to make something, so I pull a prank and pretend to suffocate her with the bag.

I visit the space exhibit that's already been trashed somehow. The skeleton is still there though, and I do that one marionette puppet dance with him that everyone's seen from that one gif. MCD comes in and claims he's still Ernest Cline and is going to kill me, but throws peanuts at me. A fitting punishment, in a way. I take the skeletons arm and continue to get peanutted.

I trek through the Courtyards and Exhibit rooms, and there's someone reciting Bee Movie over the speakers. Raregold is in the Nautical Exhibit, and it's time for The Prank. I put the skeleton hand on his shoulder, and as he jumps in fear I bolt out of the room.

Pondering my own meaning, I go to the cliffside and cough at it, listening to the echo

Turboo

• Wiki Administrator
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »
I got no testimony cause i afked in my room lol

Yukiho Hagiwara

• Ace Idol
  • Star Spirit
  • Epic Nitwit
    • View Profile
    • Backloggery
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 06:13:42 PM »

How tragic. We've only just arrived in this new location, and already someone is dead. But we have no time for mourning. There is a mystery to solve, and I may have some vital information.

My night began in my new room. As I exited, I saw my new neighbour, Beowulf, and wished him luck for the night. Heaven knows we all need it. I then proceeded to the restrooms. As I did in the previous mansion, I took as much soap as possible and then flooded the room with the taps.

After this, I headed to the Aviation exhibit. For I am quite the fan of aviation. Indeed, if I had not been born a detective, perhaps I may have been an aviator. As I admired the exhibit, I noticed that the flight attendant's trolley was missing. After I was done here, I exited the room and passed Raregold in the hallway. I bestowed upon him a gift of soap by gently tossing it at his leg and then headed into the Archive.

Once in the archive, I set about my investigation! I found that the e-gate was already open, and then looked at the server system for new information, although I was unfortunately not able to find much. After this, I entered the e-gate and found myself in the Old Clockworks. I briefly examined the room to determine where I was, and promptly left. I had just managed to escape that accursed place, there was no need for me to return at this moment.

After this, I went downstairs and met Ernest Cline, author of the book Ready Player One. As we met, he gifted me some peanuts and so I kindly returned the gesture and gave him a bar of soap. After this, I made my way to the kitchen for some food, noticing that there were many peanuts scattering the hallways. I entered the kitchen, and saw...

Gabby's dead body! Her corpse lay with an icy mist around it in the middle of the room. There was also some spaghetti sitting on the stove. Shaken by the fact that I had once again stumbled upon a dead innocent, I decided the most reasonable course of action would be to continue with my original plans for the night. I grabbed some food for myself, flooded the room by turning on the sinks, and then I left that gruesome scene behind.

My next destination was the front entrance, where I investigated the e-gates. I checked them to see if there was any reason why they were inoperable, but I was unable to find any clues for how to turn it on again. I then headed to the ancient exhibit, and took some time to admire the giant statue, although I thought it would look better if half of it were not submerged in sand.

After this, I headed back to the restrooms to ensure that the taps were still turned on, and I then returned to my room. I spent the rest of my time here pondering the important things in life, before eventually falling asleep.

Investigate the kitchen for anything out of place, and especially to see if the kitchen taps are still on

Vruet

• Spiny
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 06:54:23 PM »
Alright, here's my testimony for the night

As I left my room at the start of the night, I noticed that Nabber had not left his. From there I sprinted to the Aviation Exhibit, hoping to secure my peanuts for my personal use. I grabbed the peanuts and the trolley, which I took with me throughout the rest of the night, spreading them across the floor as I went. On my way to my next stop, I passed by MCD in the West Corridor. I then read for a while in the Study, where Meta Knight soon joined me. I then went over to the intercom, announcing our location and promising to deliver my peanuts. I guess Meta Knight didn't take too kindly to that so I left shortly after he threatened to shoot me. Kind of suspicious if you ask me. Anyways, I then proceeded through the West Corridor and downstairs. I then looped around the first floor (starting in Gallery East) spreading peanuts as I went. Upon entering the main entrance again I sat around for a bit. There I saw Luigi 64DD head downstairs and MCD came by through Gallery West and threw peanuts at me before he went up the stairs. Also, I saw Nitwit pass by him, go into Gallery West, and later return to go up the stairs. After this I was feeling a bit tired so I went back to my room and went to sleep, though I heard someone coughing on my way to my room.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »

Investigate the kitchen for anything out of place, and especially to see if the kitchen taps are still on
-Gabby's corpse is there in the middle.
-There's quite a bit of ice surrounding the body.
-Several loaves of bread are missing, as is a bag of microwave popcorn.
-The floor is covered in a few inches of water, the taps still on.
-A pot of spaghetti has overcooked on the stove.

Hobbes

• Wiki Administrator
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Poll Committee Vice-Chairman
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 07:30:40 PM »
I'll post my full testimony a bit later because there's not much of relevance, I went to Gloomy Manor and the only person I saw on my way there was Raregold leaving his room

Is any rum missing from the kitchen?