Help me find this game

In 2010. my friend showed me Super Mario game that i really enjoyed, but i can't remember which version of Super Mario it was. All i remember is when you start there are 3 green tubes and you can chose one of those 3, and if you don't want any of them, you walk farther and there's 4th tube, when you go down into it you spawn in new world and when you walk you go past some incubators and there are some weird characters. I hope i explained it nicely.

Super Mario Bros has sets of pipes you can go down to go to new worlds? Level 4-2 has a set of 3 pipes and then 1 at the end of the course. Was it a recent-ish game? Do you know if it was an official Mario game or a fan game?

thelegendmaster64 said:
In 2010. my friend showed me Super Mario game that i really enjoyed, but i can't remember which version of Super Mario it was. All i remember is when you start there are 3 green tubes and you can chose one of those 3, and if you don't want any of them, you walk farther and there's 4th tube, when you go down into it you spawn in new world and when you walk you go past some incubators and there are some weird characters. I hope i explained it nicely.
2D or 3D? And do you know what console it was for? Was it an old game? Did Mario have a water jetpack or a spin power? Did you even play as Mario?

Back