YoshiEgg's artwork

Quite blurry :( but Ok for a beginner, i guess :)
1Ft9nO5.png

What programs did you use for the edits?

Russian Baby Luigi said:
What programs did you use for the edits?
For the first one, i took this artwork: File:SMO Art - Mario.png, cropped Cappy out of it, and turned him into green using this tool: https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php. Afterwards, i took Yoshi's MP10 artwork and placed Cappy over him.

For the second one, i took an image of Yoshi and an image of Boomerang Mario, placed them both on PowerPoint, used the "Crop background" tool to crop the unnecesary parts of Mario and than placed it over Yoshi. After that i changed Yoshi's shoes to blue using the same tool as before. Finally, for the Boomerang, i cropped it from this image: File:SSB4TrophyBoomerang.png. (P. S. i know that there are better programs than PowerPoint, but i'm used to PowerPoint since i was a small child and i know how to make a lot of things with it)

I do recommend you eventually learn how to use dedicated image-editing programs such as GIMP. It could help smooth out the roughness around the boomerang helmet and shell, smooth it out a bit to be less jagged. The transition may be difficult, but you have to learn to start somewhere.

Yeah, those programs will give you a great degree of control on changing colors. Note that in the rose color in that link, the background rose colors are also altered. Of course, you can easily use Photoshop/GIMP to do some nondestructive (that is, if you make changes, you won't actually alter the original image and lose information, you're just editing a copy, so changes can easily be removed) layering and editing and with some selection shenanigans, you can make some parts a certain color and other parts another color.

I need to show this to Fawfulthegreat

Is there any reason the resolution of the Shy Guy is so low?

I have no idea, but i made a new version, hopefully this one's better:
kO8W1vZ.png

The next one in the "Yoshi powered-up" series!
wyMsZTe.png

Back