The ban discuss place

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailScape

Goomba
Banned User
Well on the dıscord server İm not allowed to talk about parmenent bans or the phılosophy of them or about any one else parmaban or they threaten to ban me from the discord server especıally the Moderator on there named Anton. So I decide to make a place here where me, and other people if they getting parmabanned from place on the internet or here can rant about the ban and discuss it.

This what i wanted to say on the dıscord before İ almost get ın truble. İ thınk parmenent bans are a horrıbel idea because we are all human bıngs and we make mıstake allthe time. Thıs espesally true when İ get banned parmenenty from a dıscord server for a MineCraft server. It made me very angery and i put rage!!! İ thınk if you wanna punıshing someone you can gıve them a ban for some tımes but it should never be parmenent because the person who dıd getting panıshed needs tıme to reformed themselves and know they done wrong. And when they know they did something wrong they can. return to the place or wherever they ban from. Thatis my phılosopy on parmenent ban.
(sorry for bad English)

Hey, you know where else you're not allowed to angrily discuss about how unjust and terrible permanent bans are?

Here!

Locking this thread. Do not remake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back