The Poll Committee is looking for members!

TPG (2)

from deltarune
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Hey everyone! The ninth term of the Poll Committee is just about to start, and Roserade and I are looking for members, new or old, to join us for this next year of poll-making.

With Awards Analysis, Poll Committee Discussion and the Community Surveys all taking place this year, there is a large workload to be taken on. So, we are looking for six dedicated, active and creative members to join the team and have an impact on the Wiki's main page. Members will also need a forum account and an autoconfirmed Wiki account.

Interested? Please send an application to both Roserade and myself, including the following information;
  • A quick summary on why you'd like to apply, as well as any useful details about yourself.
  • A sample poll idea; a question relevant to Mario or Nintendo, with a maximum of 10 distinct options.
    • This sample poll has to be original; please don't copy from the Mario Awards!

If you're active and have a creative mind, you ought to apply; speaking from my own experience, you'll have fun and will get to see your creativity flow. We will be accepting applications until Monday, July 30th, and the selected applicants will then be announced shortly after. Best of luck to all applicants!

Last few days to apply!

Final day to apply and join us in some sweet, sweet poll-making!

The Poll Committee's ninth term has now begun! Unfortunately, not everyone could have a spot on the list, but thank you to everyone that applied. Please keep an eye out for potential openings in the future, and we do take poll suggestions from the public. See this document to suggest your polls. Anyway, we'd like to welcome our six new members to the team:
  • Fun With Despair
  • Superchao
  • Hooded Pitohui
  • Raregold
  • Chibiki Daisy
  • Geeky
Congratulations to everyone that got in! Here's to the next year of polls!

Back