Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game 2: Voting Thread - TM Day 3 - Directing A Demise  (Read 4774 times)

Claude von Riegan

• Gate of Babylon
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • GBAToad
  • do you ever yearn for the soft touch of a pancake
    • View Profile
:boo: look it's the ghost of your favourite danganronpa

Welcome to the Voting Thread!

In here, all players of Awards Killing Game 2: Despair Moon, regardless of mansion, vote for who they think committed the murder of the previous night. To vote, use the syntax ##Vote: <player>. Vote tallies will be periodically posted, and can be requested at any time. The player who accumulates the most votes at the end of the phase will be executed, regardless of whether or not they're the killer. Votes posted in the game thread will not be counted, so be careful!

Please try to limit posting things aside from votes and especially reasoning for your votes, we don't want this thread clogged with wasted character development!

---

Hosts will unlock their trials for voting when appropriate. While the mansions are still split, please use your corresponding mansion colour for your vote!
Gloomy Manor = limegreen
Old Clockworks = red
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:55:29 PM by Miu Iruma »

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
Voting for the Old Clockworks trial is now open!

Smasher

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
Voting for Gloomy Manor is also open!

Maki's #3 Fan

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Celestial Guide
  • Raven Effect
  • That's what I call hamburgers
    • View Profile

I killed yoshiwaker.
Vote:Shadowshy
open and shut case really

Raregold

• The #1 Sell-Out
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Dry Bones
  • Fancy Toads Wear Fancy Clothes
    • View Profile
Vote: YFJ
Him being present in Bowser costume is suspicious not to mention his precense near the guard hall all night.
Until we hear his testimony we cannot clear him
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:38:27 PM by Fredrica Irving »

The Mafia Boss

• Gabriel
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • BOW DOWN!
    • View Profile
Also vote YFJ

still haven't heard anything from them
YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME!

Shy Guy on Wheels

• Octagon!
  • King Bowser
  • If it's not on Wheels, it's probably evil
    • View Profile
Vote: YFJ

We've heard nothing from him yet.

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
I've posted my testimony now, by the way.  I've been busy today.

Shygul

• Donkey Kong
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook

While it pains me to say this of a companion I have just met. My heart tells me the blackened who has slain yoshiwaker is none other than Monika. While it is true that both her and the.....brilliant dectective were in the right areas to have commited the deed, Monika's reasons for entering the bathroom are far more shaky than Atmeys. I cant imagine her entering the west bathroom upstairs from the artroom, far out of her way (esp considering the existence of the east bathroom) before going BACK DOWNSTAIRS to the art room again just to wash a paintbrush. And as such...

I VOTE ROSERADE!

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games

While some on Discord are telling me to vote YFJ due to his inconsistencies, which I will agree with, I have a more sneaking suspicion about Smg2daisy. Her actions throughout the night are mostly unaccounted for, with the only action we know of her being "she walks through the hall with a chicken pot pie." What's more, she came from the last direction I saw Pitohui walk into.

Who knows what she was doing, she may have very well been with Pitohui during when he got damaged. Because of her lack of presence in the mansion, I have to vote for Smg2daisy.

Oh, hey, Lucina. Fancy meeting you here.

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
Vote: SMG2Daisy

She never shows up in people's testimonies until the end.  I did not see her, but I did see a mystery person spreading something in the Foyer Overlook, which was likely her.  Looking through testimonies, she is a prime suspect due to her absence.  She hasn't even posted her own testimony!  Therefore, we cannot prove her innocence.

Raregold

• The #1 Sell-Out
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Dry Bones
  • Fancy Toads Wear Fancy Clothes
    • View Profile

She never shows up in people's testimonies until the end.  I did not see her, but I did see a mystery person spreading something in the Foyer Overlook, which was likely her.  Looking through testimonies, she is a prime suspect due to her absence.  She hasn't even posted her own testimony!  Therefore, we cannot prove her innocence.

It is 3AM in Malaysia

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile

It is 3AM in Malaysia
Oh, I didn't know she lived there.  I'm in Eastern Time.  But I'm still suspicious.

Hobbes

• Wiki Administrator
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Star Spirit
  • tucayo
  • Poll Committee Vice-Chairman
    • View Profile
    • The 'Shroom
I'll be placing my vote in the meantime. Vote:YFJ

Ice Cream Man

• True to the art of Tech-Hop
  • Poll Committee
  • King Bowser
  • The Pyro Guy
  • And It Don't Stop
    • View Profile
    • watch my terrible videos
Vote:SMG2Daisy

i don't think yfj did it as his updated testimony matches with other evidence we have and other people's accounts

smg2 has been unaccounted for apart from the chicken thing, which makes me suspect she's the dark matter swordsman

really though i just want her testimony

YoshiFlutterJump

• The Legend of Dee
  • Shine Sprite
    • View Profile
I'll be placing my vote in the meantime. Vote:YFJ
Reason?

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

• Devil Hunter
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
Vote: Roserade

Why? Well, despite those recent ""revelations"" about Epic Nitwit, I find Roserade suspicious due to Nitwit never once using this as a defense while the heat was on him.

If the plan was to use Roserade as a scapegoat for Nitwit's plan, and for him to take the fall, you'd think Nitwit himself would have used this as an alibi, rather than never bring it up.

But whatever. One of you guys should grill that Nitwit guy and anyone who saw him, ESPECIALLY Luigi64DD

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
Magilou - Today at 1:30 PM
Why would you think accomplices die?
Mikan Tsumiki - Today at 1:30 PM
They don't?

Vote: Roserade

He's more suspicious than Nitwit in general, and all the reasons have been given already. Hell, it seems like he was planning this since March with his rule of "Accomplices die if they fess up" in his KG! That's why I was confused.

The Mafia Boss

• Gabriel
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • BOW DOWN!
    • View Profile
All or nothin', I vote SMG2Daisy.

No testimony. Rather sus.
YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME!

Maki's #3 Fan

• Retired Wiki Staff
  • Celestial Guide
  • Raven Effect
  • That's what I call hamburgers
    • View Profile
Vote:rose how could you rose I loved you (sorry bout the lack of color I'm on mobile at work