Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game: Old Clockworks - COMPLETE: Featuring Dante™  (Read 9661 times)

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
  • give it up for loud noises
    • View Profile
Turn on some Initial D and traverse the DRIFT hall.
You promptly multi-track drift the entire hallway.

There's a door to the northwest, as well as one to the northeast. The latter leads back to the Prospector's Crossing.

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
Take my Gold Pan and pass forward! Not back the way I came. I continue until I am awarded my role.
Once you stare into the deep abyss of dupes, and the dupe stares back. Don't Blink.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
Take my Gold Pan and pass forward! Not back the way I came. I continue until I am awarded my role.
You pass forward into a huge room with a zipline system, with you stuck on the left side of the room. The wind blowing shows you the Airway.

Heading to the left of said room, you enter one with a large gap and another zipline, the Crossroads.

You continue to the left of that room, but an impenetrable barrier seals you out of the next room. Looks like you can't go any further for now.

Beowulf

• Koopa Troopa
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
Wrestle it.
Once you stare into the deep abyss of dupes, and the dupe stares back. Don't Blink.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
Wrestle it.
The barrier locks you in a submission hold until you tap out.

Ritsuko Akizuki

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Superchao
    • View Profile
Fanta votes:
Fun With Despair [4]: Turboo, Vruet, Epic Nitwit, Beowulf
Nabber [1]: Fun With Despair

Mariofan votes:
Shygul [5]: Shygul, Turboo, Vruet, Epic Nitwit, Beowulf

One very long and exhausting day of investigation later, the two killers were chosen. Well, Shygul had just admitted to killing Mariofan, but it took a lot more to pin down Fun With Despair for the death of Fantanoice.

And thus, it's time for the double execution! Tossing both of them into an arena, Monokuma provides them each with one weapon - the Falchion for Shygul, and a TV for FWD. The survivor makes it out alive! Naturally, what ensues is a lot of sword attacks from Shygul, countered by deflecting with the TV via FWD. For every strike with the falchion, the TV takes the hit. For every attempt to get forward with the TV, the sword blocks it! Back and forth, forth and back, until finally, Shygul thrusts forward, ready to kill!

The sword plunges into the TV and electrocutes them to death.

Celebrating FWD's victory, Monokuma invites him up on stage. Here, pose in front of the widescreen so everyone can see your face before we send you on your way! Little to the left, little back - there, perfect! Alright, now hold that pose...

...and Monokuma shoves him through the widescreen.

The next day, Fun With Despair's body is found on top of the telephone wires above the Clockworks.

Fun With Despair was executed! He was...

Tohru Adachi, the Ultimate Detective! (persona 4 spoilers)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shygul was executed! They were...

Storm, the Ultimate Weatherwoman!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You were all correct in both cases!

Thank you for playing the Old Clockworks killing game!

Vruet, Turboo, Luigi64DD, YoshiFlutterJump, Epic Nitwit, Dupe Face, and Nabber go to the Treacherous Mansion Killing Game, to start after the Awards Ceremony!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 12:38:13 PM by Miu Iruma »