Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game: Old Clockworks - COMPLETE: Featuring Dante™  (Read 10708 times)

fantanoice

• Vee vee
  • Power Star
  • I can see through time
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game: Old Clockworks
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 10:06:18 PM »
What shape are yw's bruises?
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

<< Watch Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee Nuzlocke Stream >>
Ask Me Stuff

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2018, 10:07:55 PM »
I-Is the body lying on its b-back?

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2018, 10:08:33 PM »
What shape are yw's bruises?
Thin lines, basically.

I-Is the body lying on its b-back?
Nope, he's facedown.

Vruet

• Cheep-Cheep
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »

You investigate the fake ear. As far as you can tell, it's a very realistic fake ear. You could put it in place of someone's real ear and it'd look real until you got close. However, it's not made of anything special, just standard prosthetic ear materials.

For clarity's sake, is there any sign that the prosthetic ear may have been attached to someone? (eg. uneven material suggesting a cut)

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 10:13:40 PM »
C-can we line the body's bruises u-up against the stairstep and s-see if there's a-any angle where th-the bruises m-match?
W-We can p-put it b-back after!

Host Kamek

• Killing Game Host
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Dry Bowser
  • Roserade
  • "Write your way into his heart..."
    • View Profile
    • Rose Garden Forums
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 10:18:33 PM »
With the support of Vruet and FWD, shove Roller down the stairs instead

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 10:19:36 PM »
For clarity's sake, is there any sign that the prosthetic ear may have been attached to someone? (eg. uneven material suggesting a cut)
None whatsoever. It looks like a brand new, never-used prosthetic ear.

C-can we line the body's bruises u-up against the stairstep and s-see if there's a-any angle where th-the bruises m-match?
W-We can p-put it b-back after!

With the support of Vruet and FWD, shove Roller down the stairs instead
You shove roller down the stairs and compare his bruises to Yoshiwaker. They're a perfect match. Roller then punches you in the face for doing this.

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2018, 10:20:05 PM »
Son of a *bleep* I thought I'd have to consent

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2018, 10:27:22 PM »

I d-don't want to suspect a-anyone of a-anything, b-but...it's n-not nice to k-kill a f-friend. C-considering the ear t-thing...

Nabber and Shoey, can y-you please g-give full t-testimony?

Vruet

• Cheep-Cheep
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2018, 10:28:39 PM »

You shove roller down the stairs and compare his bruises to Yoshiwaker. They're a perfect match. Roller then punches you in the face for doing this.

Thanks for your cooperation Roller!

Going off this information, my theory is that Yoshiwaker was pushed down the stairs, where he landed on top of the pliers. The force of the fall was enough to lodge the pliers into his head, causing his unfortunate demise.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:42:06 PM by Vruet »

Nabber

• Mushroom Attendant
  • nabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2018, 10:35:40 PM »

I d-don't want to suspect a-anyone of a-anything, b-but...it's n-not nice to k-kill a f-friend. C-considering the ear t-thing...

i murdered yoshiwaker, then i married shoey

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »
Going off this information, my theory is that Yoshiwalker was pushed down the stairs, where he landed on top of the pliers. The force of the fall was enough to lodge the pliers into his head, causing his unfortunate demise.

W-Wait!

H-how could the p-pliers be p-propped up like t-that? A-Assuming they're going th-through tip-first, t-that's pr-pretty improbable w-with evidence w-we have now!

How are the pliers p-positioned in the eye--handle first, or t-t-tip first? ((that's investigation btw))

Beowulf

• I'll meme, and I'll *bleep* post, and I'll blow your thread down.
  • Monty Mole
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2018, 10:37:30 PM »
Alright folks time to hear this story, from the WULF'S eyes. So Listen Up!
As soon as I got up I let the crowd know... That the Wulf has finally returned to Min-Wait where am I? I don't recognize anything, but I'm sure the camera is somewhere so I let out my classic howl.

AROO READY!?

I took in my surroundings and realized a huge problem. The Hurting was gone! I can't start the night without my signature weapon! So I left for the place that was closest to find a replacement. The breakroom. On my way there I passed by that poor soul YOSHI "UNSTOPPABLE FORCE" WAKER leaving his room and heading to the Passageway. I got to the breakroom. And in there I saw it. The most beautiful thing ever. It brought tears to my eyes.

I could hardly contain myself as I Wulf Ran over and picked her right up, dubbing her "The Hurting v3."

Feeling like my full self again I TRULY began my night. I wait for someone to come by and greet them when the PERILOUS PEACH comes running in and wastes no time in showing me some moves! Grabbing me she gives me THE STONE COLD STUNNER and slams me in the jaw. It was a pretty sick move, but the technique was lacking so I picked myself up and gave that jabronie a friendly Brofist.

But let's keep the fighting in the ring ok? I offer some help and they tell me that the TV in this room doesn't get payperview (and thus people can't watch the good shows, like wrestling.) and want to toss the coffee machine into it. Well, I'm against wanton destruction, but it did seem like an ok idea, so we hefted up a coffee machine and chucked that sucker into the TV. WHOO~ did it spark! And that was that, they left afterwards, so I picked up some cushions as the LOCO LUIGI in 64DIABOLICDIMENSIONS and FANTA FURY both enter. I give them some finger guns asking how they were doing. LOCO LUIGI the 64th DOOMDESTROYER finger guns me back like a true pro and tells me he's going great! FANTA FURY was a bit busy and gave me the cold shoulder though. But that's ok. Keep it cool brother!

So then I head down to the warehouse for some supplies. Nothing weird, I just needed some stuff to make the NMO Arena. Except instead of NMO I guess it would be OCEV...EVOC? Something Like that. I won't bore you with what I took, but you can find it all in THE PIT. Ohoho, that's a better name... if not a bit cliche. I'll talk to my writer about it. It took multiple trips though, and as I was moving things around the PEACH OF PAIN runs up again and gives me a Rock Bottom. Fitting for where I was but their technique was still lacking. But their spirit was fully there! Keep it up Bro! After a while finish moving my equipment and the PEACHY PEACH OF PRINCESSES exits the elevator control room with the PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH sign on their waist. That's a pretty good look for you!

So I am just about to finish the ring just as THE MASTERFUL MAGILOU enters. Sorry, but the debut match of this ring is next night! So they go ahead and leave, come back soon though bro! Ah, but don't forget the fistbump. Cheers! So I resume the ring making when two explosions happen somewhere above me, one east, one west. They didn't sound like fireworks, so hopefully you guys are ok, I'm sure there's some dangerous stuff left around here. With the ring done, I do some extra digging to fit people and keep things safe. We can't have any fans getting hurt! I dug all night and passed out not too long therein, even a Wulf gets tired of digging eventually!

Thanks for tuning in everybody. I'll announce details for the christening match of THE CLASH IN THE CLOCKWORKS: RUMBLE IN THE ROCKS! later. Let's find this chump and take him down!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:49:22 PM by Beowulf »
"The power isn't the burden, the burden is in how I use it... and I've been using it poorly lately. Time to Level up!"
Beowulf Extraordinaire.

Nabber

• Mushroom Attendant
  • nabber
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2018, 10:38:46 PM »

i murdered yoshiwaker, then i married shoey
wait, sorry, i misspoke

i married yoshiwaker, then i murdered shoey

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2018, 10:39:12 PM »
How are the pliers p-positioned in the eye--handle first, or t-t-tip first? ((that's investigation btw))
Tip first!

Dimentio

• Master of dimensions, pleaser of crowds
  • Poll Committee
  • King Bowser
  • Chibiki Daisy
  • Ah ha ha...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2018, 10:49:17 PM »
Ahh, fascinating, fascinating, how very fascinating! Such irregular beauty, especially considering these irregular circumstances we've been forced into! So many pieces to collect, and yet so little time. Where do I start...?

I'd like to investigate the Clock Tower 1F for any clues aside from the shattered TV
trash bucket (tumblr) | #isitthursdayyet | Honoka's #7 Fan

Kaguya Shinomiya

• O kawaii koto...
  • King Bowser
  • Mariofan169
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2018, 10:51:17 PM »

Okay SO, after I sprang out of my bed like one of those moon rockets, I saw Roserade staring at the sky when I entered the Balcony. Poetic inspiration, maybe? Anywho, I entered the Workshop passing by that mesmerizing Yoshi876. On my way in, I heard "Stuck in the Middle With You" behind me. I looked around for a bit and found a hammer, to fend off any would-be gropers! During my search, I heard this loud "OW!" come from the Kiln Room, but I'm sure they were just practicing their stage act. I went to the Container Yard to open one of the crates, but apparently my guitar-picking fingers were too weak, so I used my trusty hammer and found...

A quilt! The softest quilt Despair Host money could buy! I pocketed it and left, not before seeing Roller cross the Container Yard. On my way to the East Bathroom, I passed by Yoshi876's abs and Nabsy Nabs, the latter carrying a boombox playing that song. I grabbed a bathrobe from the room for...purposes...and I made my way to the Library to study some music theory. There, I find...Roller over an unconscious and still stunning 876? Eh, boys will be boys! He asked me to get some books off his chest, and after we were done, we propped him on a wall, and the perpetrator got away scot-free. I finally got to read my book, but before I noticed the Armory door blocked off by a chair. Spooooky!

During my studying, FWD came in with an awful lot of equipment. He sat down to read a book too, buuuut I quickly got too fidgetly and left. I headed down to the Kitchen to make my signature dish: Red Hot Chili Peppers! It’s basically regular nachos, but with a buttload of jalapenos on top, and a heaping of ground pepper to seal the deal. Proud of my creation, I took it out of the room, and…..what do you know, it was Roserade by the Art Room! I could tell he was interested in my dish, so I decided to give him a little taste and shoved it down his throat. He was so enthusiastic with praise, he fainted! Don’t forget to tip!

Maybe it was a bad idea to look around the room, because on the wall were repeats of “JUST MONIKA” everywhere. That Rose is an interesting fella...I went right away to make a super colorful poster with my name in big, proud letters, but turns out my hand slipped and I wrote “Mariofan169” instead. Whoops! Regardless, I took my finished product with me and went to the Collapsed Mineshaft, just to check it out. Afterwards, I went back upstairs, where I saw Yoshinolongerwaker, a soaking wet second floor, and that accursed boombox. I pinned my poster on my door, so that EVERYONE won’t forget me! I entered my room for a catnap, but-

SOMEONE CAME IN AND TORE MY BEDDINGS APART! If I had lawyers, and not having any is totally reasonable for a rock star, I would sue the criminal on the spot! Screw the killer, this is much more important!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:17:36 PM by Ibuki Mioda »

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2018, 10:58:51 PM »

Soooo... Yeah, can't actually post my full account, for reasons totally unrelated to actions that may or may not be forbidden, but I guess I can sorta outline a couple things I did. Like, for example, when I munched on an onion with Epic Nitwit and some other guy in the kitchen while the former went on and on about some kind of story I totally didn't care about.

And that one time I grabbed that TV from the break room, hung out with Beowulf in the Quarry, and then went to the library where Nabber and Shoey chopped my ear off while I was trying to get some quiet time. Too bad for them, because I went down to the first floor of the clock tower and smashed the TV with a shovel, just to spite them.

Maybe we wouldn't have these kinds of problems if you didn't try and dismember me, you cretins!

Beowulf

• I'll meme, and I'll *bleep* post, and I'll blow your thread down.
  • Monty Mole
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2018, 11:02:24 PM »
I would like to check the area around the body. Is there any indent or other indication that they may have fallen down and landed on the pliers causing a troubling amount of force between the floor, the pliers, and their head?
"The power isn't the burden, the burden is in how I use it... and I've been using it poorly lately. Time to Level up!"
Beowulf Extraordinaire.

Kaguya Shinomiya

• O kawaii koto...
  • King Bowser
  • Mariofan169
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2018, 11:03:34 PM »
check to see if his shoes are soapy or wet at all