Author Topic: Mario Awards Killing Game: Old Clockworks - COMPLETE: Featuring Dante™  (Read 10709 times)

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Awards Killing Game: Old Clockworks
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 09:14:43 PM »
I think I'll use my powers as Ultimate Detective and conduct a full autopsy on the victim.

Y'know, for science.

Vruet

• Cheep-Cheep
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 09:20:45 PM »
Due to an ear being present both in the library and by the body, I would like to investigate the library for any signs of a struggle.

Host Kamek

• Killing Game Host
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Dry Bowser
  • Roserade
  • "Write your way into his heart..."
    • View Profile
    • Rose Garden Forums
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 09:21:06 PM »
Investigate the top of the West 2F stairs

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2018, 09:26:06 PM »
I think I'll use my powers as Ultimate Detective and conduct a full autopsy on the victim.

Y-y'know, the more y-you say you're th-the Ultimate Detective, th-the less I-I believe it....

A-anyway, I'd like to investigate the h-holes blown i-in the Reservoir--i-if no one else w-wants to do it, o-of course!

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2018, 09:28:18 PM »
Due to an ear being present both in the library and by the body, I would like to investigate the library for any signs of a struggle.

No need. Watch, as I blow you away!

The library? Only struggle there is that traitor Shoey cutting off my ear! I was there almost all night, reading in hopes of finding out what was in that mystery room.

Y-y'know, the more y-you say you're th-the Ultimate Detective, th-the less I-I believe it....

What can I say? Not sure if my role powers will work unless I specify, y'know?

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2018, 09:34:05 PM »

The library? Only struggle there is that traitor Shoey cutting off my ear! I was there almost all night, reading in hopes of finding out what was in that mystery room.

I-I think you s-should let them d-do it...th-that's not th-the only struggle th-that happened in the l-library...

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2018, 09:39:57 PM »
Investigate Yoshiwaker's ears. Are they even there
Yoshiwaker has both ears attached to his body.

try waking yoshiwaker up
I'm sorry. You have to know when to let go.

Let us begin by investigating Yoshiwaker's body and the area surrounding it.

Y'know, for science.
The deductions you can make from these are:

-The pliers are shoved deeply through Yoshiwaker's eye. The force required is more than could be normally applied by walking up to him and jabbing them through his eye.
-The floor around Yoshiwaker is empty outside of blood and an ear. Upon closer inspection, it's a prosthetic ear.
-Yoshiwaker's bruises are all over his body, and show signs of being delivered with equal force.

Investigate the top of the West 2F stairs
The stairs are absolutely dripping wet and covered in water. Other than that, there seems to be nothing abnormal.

The library has a bookcase moved out of position, an armchair moved out of position, a bloody ear lying on the ground, a large pile of books missing from the moved bookcase, and an armchair toppled over.

A-anyway, I'd like to investigate the h-holes blown i-in the Reservoir--i-if no one else w-wants to do it, o-of course!
The holes are at the west and east sides of the Reservoir, across from Room D and Room H. They are jagged and misshapen, with pieces of wall on the reservoir side of the Room D hole and the hallway side of the Room H hole. They're about twice a person's size.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:42:56 PM by Miu Iruma »

Vruet

• Cheep-Cheep
  • vruet1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2018, 09:43:50 PM »

Even if that's the case, the other ear beside the corpse is enough reason to suspect there is a link, making any evidence that we can find invaluable.

I-I think you s-should let them d-do it...th-that's not th-the only struggle th-that happened in the l-library...

Can you explain?

Beowulf

• I'll meme, and I'll *bleep* post, and I'll blow your thread down.
  • Monty Mole
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2018, 09:46:30 PM »

I'd like to investigate the water. Is it still flooding? Or is there a piece where once can see some slip marks as perchance someone lost their footing and took a dive?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:53:04 PM by Beowulf »
"The power isn't the burden, the burden is in how I use it... and I've been using it poorly lately. Time to Level up!"
Beowulf Extraordinaire.

fantanoice

• Vee vee
  • Power Star
  • I can see through time
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
Investigate what is making the stairs wet. Water? Blood?

FwD will you consent to me checking if your ear/ears have been removed. If so, yeah, investigate FwD's ears
RIP B. "Walkazo" Dalziel. December 16, 1991 to March 27, 2016.

<< Watch Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee Nuzlocke Stream >>
Ask Me Stuff

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »

Can you explain?

W-Well, I f-figured I-I would wait for th-the results of th-the investigation, b-but I guess th-they don't...

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2018, 09:51:45 PM »

FwD will you consent to me checking if your ear/ears have been removed. If so, yeah, investigate FwD's ears

Yeah, go ahead. I've got nothing to lose.

...Besides another ear...

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 09:53:02 PM »
It's entirely water.

I'd like to investigate the water. Is it still flooding? Or is there a piece where once can see some slip marks as perchance someone lost their footing and took a dive?
Nope, the water is stable and static. There are no slip marks, but there are wet footprints in both directions.

Yeah, go ahead. I've got nothing to lose.

...Besides another ear...
Investigating Fun With Despair's head shows that he has one ear, and one bloody stump that used to have an ear.

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2018, 09:53:40 PM »
Well there we go. Prosthetic ear's not mine.

Beowulf

• I'll meme, and I'll *bleep* post, and I'll blow your thread down.
  • Monty Mole
  • Dupe Face
  • Another Dupe for my Collection
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »

Alright, then how about the stairs and surrounding walls. Any signs of bumping, crashing, denting, or any other synonym for some loose force being acted upon them? Like someone wrestled around here and didn't pay attention to their surroundings?
"The power isn't the burden, the burden is in how I use it... and I've been using it poorly lately. Time to Level up!"
Beowulf Extraordinaire.

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2018, 09:56:11 PM »

H-Have we investigated the f-fake ear y-yet?

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2018, 09:58:35 PM »
While these idiots are investigating the murder, I'd like to fully survey any previously unknown or inaccessible room that's been revealed overnight, including all the contents and stuff.

Madeline

• A1 Sauce
  • Bob-omb
  • rollerC
    • View Profile
    • Roller Rink Discord
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2018, 10:01:07 PM »
While these idiots are investigating the murder, I'd like to fully survey any previously unknown or inaccessible room that's been revealed overnight, including all the contents and stuff.

I'd like to sweep the map for anything different at all

• Devil Hunter
  • Poll Committee
  • Shy Guy
  • Fun With Despair
  • Killing Game Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2018, 10:03:28 PM »

I'd like to sweep the map for anything different at all

Checking the two unknown rooms on the map isn't sweeping. Maybe think before opening that fat mouth again!

Hibiki Tachibana

• also known as Blocky
  • Global Moderator
  • Power Star
  • Superchao
  • Gekisou Gungnir
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2018, 10:04:51 PM »

Alright, then how about the stairs and surrounding walls. Any signs of bumping, crashing, denting, or any other synonym for some loose force being acted upon them? Like someone wrestled around here and didn't pay attention to their surroundings?
The stairs are chipped in a few places, as if a hard impact hit them.

H-Have we investigated the f-fake ear y-yet?
You investigate the fake ear. As far as you can tell, it's a very realistic fake ear. You could put it in place of someone's real ear and it'd look real until you got close. However, it's not made of anything special, just standard prosthetic ear materials.

You look in the Collapsed Mineshaft.

The dead end remains of a once-impressive mineshaft. A cave-in has totally destroyed the mineshaft itself, only leaving this stub of what it once was. In front of the huge rubble pile that marks the end, you discover a large metal ring decorated with lights and other dubious machinery.

It appears the strange device is receiving no power. You notice a control panel with a pentagonal arrangement of buttons that has three of its buttons completely broken, with two of the remaining buttons labelled G and T, and the large central button showing ACTIVATE. It appears the device's generator is not plugged in, but there's a wall socket nearby.

As for the ???? room, that is inaccessible. You cannot investigate it.