Author Topic: MAKG2: Gloomy Manor - COMPLETE: Tales of Soap and Spaghetti  (Read 6688 times)

Raregold

• Writer Without A Story
  • Poll Committee
  • Whomp
  • If Only I Could Piece It All Together
    • View Profile
Re: MAKG2: Gloomy Manor - Night 1: Let the Games Begin
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 09:56:20 PM »

It looks like she was all talk and no walk. I guess I won't be seeing you in the Treacherous Mansion. Shame really you could've made a great ally, but there are plenty of others around to fill that role.

BEEEEEAAARRRS

• 658 pieces
  • Power Star
  • Toadbert101
  • how about a rousing game of pool
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 10:31:32 PM »
Inspect the armor

Amy Rose

• "Have no fear, Amy Rose is here!"
  • Poll Committee
  • Blooper
  • MsRetroGeek
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 10:35:09 PM »
Inspect the Lab for anything that could be missing

King Dedede

• His Royal Nemesis
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
  • Dedede, that's the name you should know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2018, 11:02:41 PM »
Inspect the foyer for fingerprints

Smasher

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2018, 12:33:32 AM »
ALL RESULTS HAVE BEEN SENT! Apologies again to everyone for the long wait tonight, I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'd like to inspect the kitchen a little further.

You investigate the Kitchen. You find that the entire room has been trashed out, with all of the cabinets kicked in and various glassware and chemicals being thrown on the ground. All of the knives appear to be gone, and a frying pan is missing as well. Some food appears to have been cooked in here as well.

Investigate Pitohui's corpse

Inspect the ground around HP's body

You first investigate Hooded Pitohui's body and look at his head. You discover that instead of blood, exposed wires and various machinery are in the wound! His skull appears damaged beyond repair, and his body has suffered heavy fire damage. You then check the ground around him, and discover a tripped wire connecting the Armor in front of Rooms 1 and 5.

Red paint on the vehicle, huh? Sounds intriguing, perhaps it is a hidden message! I shall investigate!

(Changed because my original "Look at the red paint" was boring :P)

You look at the car in the Garage and see that someone has spray painted it red during the night. You also notice that the car appears to have been sat in during the night.

why is the library closed

You can't get into the Library, so you head up to the loft and look down. You see that the piano has been moved against the doors leading to the Common Hall, and both sets of doors have a lot of tape applied to them, sealing them shut.

Inspect the armor

You look at all the armor in the Guard Hall. You notice that Knights 1-4 are supposed to have swords, and Knights 5-8 have spears. Knight 1's sword has been knocked downward, and it is currently lodged in Hooded Pitohui's head. Knights 5 and 7 are both missing their spears, with Knight 5's having been replaced with an acoustic guitar with no strings. Knight 3's helmet is missing, and Knights 6 and 8 are missing their chestplates entirely.

Inspect the Lab for anything that could be missing

You inspect the Lab and find another big mess. All the machines in here have been pretty much destroyed and spread all over the room, and a bunch of chemicals appear to be missing.

Inspect the foyer for fingerprints

Suddenly, a voice echoes in the mansion: "fingerprinting has been banned since the Luigi's Mansion incident of 2017". Try something else!

BEEEEEAAARRRS

• 658 pieces
  • Power Star
  • Toadbert101
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 12:35:40 AM »
my radical adventure:

I get up and head downstairs, where I aim to go into the garage and rp some Baby Driver

I sit in the motionless car and nonetheless tell people that "I moved", Turb, Pitohui and Raregold all showed up at this time. Turb grabbed a drill and Pitohui took a trolly and a cardboard box, likely to recreate the wagon he brought around everywhere last game

I myself have other business in the garage and find a skateboard that people use to roll under cars with, but it's too heavy to roll with one leg, so I have to sit down and roll it like an office chair

I head to the coat room seeking some pretty gangster decor for my new lifestyle, and meet Turb and some dude in a Bowser suit in the Foyer. Meta Knight's doing something in the Coatroom and someone's doing business in the Bathroom. I find my prize: glasses too large for my face.

I headed to the library so I could shred some books, but some *bleep* locked the door on me. Not wanting to get up off my skateboard, I just sit there like an *bleep* with nothing better to do

Tucayo, and friggin Turb shows up for the third time and also try to get in but cannot, so I convince them to hang out with me. Either they also had nothing else to do or I won them over with my apparel

We gaze awkwardly at Meta Knight and Geeky having a dinner date or something at the Patio. Alex95 comes out of somewhere and I guess camps down with us. We intrude on MK and Geeky for a while longer until they leave, and at the same time, Pitohui goes into the Patio with his roaming box.

Ninelevendo comes by and takes a picture of us, in which I hope he finds us boring losers sitting around a door at a loss of what to do, because a minute later he too can't get in the Library and plants ass next to us.

My crew of five now watches Smg2Daisy bring a pot pie through the patio, and we hunger.

Turb pulls a phonograph out of goddang nowhere and plays some weird *bleep* like it's a corrupted version of the DKC1 intro. We sit there and think about the terrible choices we've already made

EDIT: I've realized Turb was in costume and I recognized him immediately, yet could not recognize who was in the Bowser suit
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:58:02 AM by Rin Shima »

Christmas Grooves

• Mint.
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 12:44:28 AM »
I wasn't active at all, so here's this.

Woke up, heard someone say "X gonna give it to ya" or some *bleep*. XXXTentacle mother*bleep*er's dead. He can't give it to me. By the time I exit my room, everyone is awake. Woo. Made my way to the dining room, in which I waited. Sooner or later, Pitohui rides in on the dumbwaiter with a pot. I throw a dish at him and get the *bleep* out of there.
I go outside to see the sky and the weather, and then head back inside. There's some orange ink inbetween the Foyer Onlook and my room, which is *bleep*ing strange. I head inside my room and stay there, but I heard activity from another room...

So that's my testimony.
Daaaarling!

Azusa Miura

• Wiki Administrator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Turboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2018, 01:05:44 AM »
Tucky wakes me up by knocking on my door, everyone in the hall is awake except SGoW. I leave for the entrance with Pitohui and I'm like "do you want me to suck you off" and he doesn't respond

We go to the garage where Tb is rping as Baby sitting in the car, I grab my drill and Pitohui leaves for the staircase. I leave for the entrance again and Raregold is there, I also ask him about giving succ but he ignores me and walks past

Bowser is in the foyer, I go in the coatroom and grab my *bleep* while MK is there. I wanted to go to the bathroom to change but he was like no you can't do that there's someone taking a *bleep* in there and he pointed a spear at me and I left cause I didn't want to die

My boy Tb rolled into the foyer again and went to the coat room, I went to power drill down the hidden room under the stairs but I just ripped the wallpaper off ayy lmoa

I did stuff down there and before I left for the foyer again I put my costume on. Bowser was still sitting there, and Ninelevendo was going towards the common hall

Went up to the Parlor to grab the phonograph and record and some writing utensils; there was a fountain pen already missing, don't know if that is relevant

Went back down through stairs, Tucky interrupts me again by yelling "HOLD IT!" and examines my clothes. Didn't ask him if he wanted to be sucked off cause I didn't ask for that *bleep* and I was trying to go downstairs and stuff, but we went to the front of the Library (in the common hall? not sure) together anyway, where Tb was once again being "sk8er 🅱oi" outside of it

Tucky and I can't get in the library because the god dang door is closed, so we stay there with Tb and watch MK and Geeky go to the patio together. Alex comes in and stays with us after a minute, and then a few minutes later MK and Geeky come back inside and go down the hallway. Pitohui is still alive at this point and is rolling his wagon into the Patio, and Ninelevendo comes by and takes a photo of all four of us chilling in the hallway. He also tries to get in the Library, but of course he can't, so he stays there and adds to the traffic jam. Smg2daisy is the last person to show, and she goes to the patio, then comes back later with a chicken pot pie and goes down the hallway

Then we listened to some tunes since we were stuck in California freeway library traffic and that's where my night ended. And also everyone else's that was there

Raregold

• Writer Without A Story
  • Poll Committee
  • Whomp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2018, 01:06:09 AM »

I-I must say its a shame to see her go like this. But I guess things must go on. So in order to solve this case and catch the cold blooded murderer, I'll recount my night for you alll.

So, of course, it all started with me leaving my bedroom. I left to the Guard Hall and sawMCD, Ninlevendo, and Toadbert. Toadbert was whispering into a bunch of doors and everyone left on their own paths. After this I went to the Study and grabbed an ink pen. Afterwards I went to the Coatroom and saw Ninlevendo and Geeky grabbing clothes. But there was something there...

Bowser was in the corner suspiciously eyeing the Foyer! After seeing this I left quickly.

On my way to the Garage I saw Meta Knight and Turb at the entrance to the Zen Path. Turb tried to ask me something, but I ended up leaving. In the Garage I saw Toadbert in his car saying to me "I moved." I can only wonder what he meant and what Turb was trying to ask of me...
He got out to grab something and I left.

I then went to the Library and saw the doors were closed so I went up to the Loft to investigate, as I passed through the foyer Bowser was still there. Once I got to the top I saw TPG he threw some books into the fireplace and I left. I spent the rest of the night watching the Library and saw Pitohui come through the loft through the Dining Room and exit to the Lobby.

I do hope this helps everyone..

King Dedede

• His Royal Nemesis
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
  • Dedede, that's the name you should know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2018, 01:20:45 AM »
I resurrect Pitohui

Okay, for real, I inspect the burn marks on the floor.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:23:09 AM by Sunshine Yoshi »

Christmas Grooves

• Mint.
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »
"Wake up, Pitohui!" Slap the corpse as many times as I can.

Spoiler: context (click to show/hide)

Try to find something to break the Library's doors.
Daaaarling!

Raregold

• Writer Without A Story
  • Poll Committee
  • Whomp
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2018, 01:24:55 AM »
Do the marks seem to come from any chemicals?

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2018, 01:28:29 AM »
Alex95 comes out of somewhere and I guess camps down with us.

My first thought was to enter the kitchen and remove the knives. Doing so would remove any possibilities of someone using them against me. MCD and I made a meal beforehand, however. The food was good. I didn't see MCD the remainder of the night.

Immediately after I had thrown out the knives, Meta Knight and Geeky walk in, the former carrying a spear. I didn't feel like sticking around any longer than I had to, so I booked it, and ran into Turb, Tucayo, and Toadbert. They appear to have been trying to enter the Library, but the doors wouldn't budge.

I decided to hang around them for a bit. Strength in numbers and all that. As we're waiting, Meta Knight and Geeky walk by to the east end of the Common Hall, whereas Hooded Pitohui heads west toward the Patio. He was moving some kind of box on a trolly, but that was the last I saw of him and of the other two.

Ninelevendo comes up and decides to take a group picture for some reason, and then joins our little group. Smg2daisy walks by, coming from the Patio, with a chicken pot pie, and then leaves east. That was the only time I encountered Smg2daisy.

Turb pulls a phonograph out of his pants and begin playing music. The five of us decide to sleep in the hallway for the rest of the night.

I didn't see Shy Guy on Wheels all night.

So someone has sat in the vehicle. I check the glove compartment and under the seats.

Meta Knight

• Scourge of Darkness
  • Core 'Shroom Staff
  • Power Star
  • Victory is my destiny
    • View Profile
Re: MAKG2: Gloomy Manor - Day 1: Beautiful Day, Less Beautiful Murder
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2018, 01:40:24 AM »
I woke up to hearing someone knocking on my door with some weak threat saying "X gonna get ya". I found it to be pathetic. However, considering that Gabby got this same message, I wouldn't doubt that this person threatened everyone with an upstairs bedroom this way, since it was so early in the night.

I noticed that everyone else is awake, scattering about. So I headed downstairs to the Guard Hall. When I got there, MCD also entered the hall, but didn't bother me with anything, and took some of the armor from one of the knights. I stole a helmet off of Turb's knight, and a spear from the room across, since rooms 1-4 have swords and 5-8 have spears. I  carved "TURB IS GAY" on Turb's door before I left.

I entered the Foyer and saw Bowser waiting there, as well as a Dark Matter Swordsman that entered the Guard Hall. I was unable to identify who was dressed as these beings.

I went to the Coatroom and heard the shower going off. I figured it was Geeky, since we had made plans to meet here in the Coatroom. While I was waiting for her, Turb walked in. I pointed the spear at him and threatened him to leave. I guess I must be intimidating since he just grabbed some clothes and left the room.

Shortly after Toadbert rolled in on a car dolly and then left with some glasses. When Geeky got out of the Bathroom, we left together, and still saw Bowser in the hallway. He seemed really bored but if he was so bored I'm not sure why he would just stand there.

Geeky and I went to the Studio to grab some supplies. I grabbed a hammer and a nail, and I also made a sign there that says "SEXY TIMES HERE: KEEP OUT". I saw Ninelevendo enter as we were leaving. He was probably up to his usual paint shenanigans.

Geeky wanted to go to the Kitchen so I followed her there. Alex95 was there so I threatened him with the spear to get him to leave and he left. Geeky got what she needed so we left and passed by Hooded Pitohui, who was rolling around a little cart with a cardboard box. Poor guy, he just wanted to go around and gather materials.

I also saw Alex95, Toadbert, Tucayo, and Turb standing outside the Library door. I have no idea what they were planning, or if they were trying to get into the Library to read, but me and Geeky upstairs to her room.

We stepped in some orange ink on the path from the Foyer Overlook to Gabby's Room. I nailed my sign from the Studio on Geeky's door and we went into her room, where we stayed the rest of the night. What happened after that I'll leave to your imagination. 

Investigate the Garden

Smasher

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2018, 01:46:25 AM »
I resurrect Pitohui

Okay, for real, I inspect the burn marks on the floor.

Do the marks seem to come from any chemicals?

You investigate the burn marks in the center of the Foyer. They make a circular shape and smell of kerosene.  There is a singed helmet near the marks.

Try to find something to break the Library's doors.

You look in the immediate area for something to break the doors down, but you don't see anything you can use.

So someone has sat in the vehicle. I check the glove compartment and under the seats.

You check the glove compartment and under the seats, but you find nothing of interest.

Investigate the Garden

You investigate the Garden. A dead tree is on the ground, and appears to appears to have been cut. There is also a strange circle and star marking in the center of the garden, with a candle on each end of the star.

Azusa Miura

• Wiki Administrator
  • Shine Sprite
  • Turboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2018, 01:50:25 AM »
Are there missing kerosene burners from the kitchen? How many?

Raregold

• Writer Without A Story
  • Poll Committee
  • Whomp
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2018, 01:54:43 AM »
Pull out the sword and examine if it appears to be singed or has singed flesh attached to it

Christmas Grooves

• Mint.
  • Dry Bowser
  • GabbyHayes
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2018, 01:57:25 AM »
Can I burn down the doors? Can I break the glass on the doors if there is any?
Daaaarling!

BEEEEEAAARRRS

• 658 pieces
  • Power Star
  • Toadbert101
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2018, 01:59:20 AM »
Determine if TPG is still in the Library

Raregold

• Writer Without A Story