How you got better over the years

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
As Smash Mouth said, we can all use a little channnnnngeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Anyways, past, future and present are never quite the same, how have you changed for the better over the years?

I almost lost my loving heart to misfortune in 2016, I have since then became more emphatic, I been through so much that I can't help wanting to help everyone, even my bitter enemies, it's a lesson I learned in therapy.

It's seems weird to list this but I consider it an improvement, I used not to care for some animals but now I found most animals lovely, always finding cute pics of them and finding interesting facts about them, except flies, I still hate flies

on the forums i feel i've become more cynical as time's gone on, but then again i think that can be said for most users who make it past 7 years

irl i certainly became less playful and more serious after my concussion, must've been the point when i realised that life is not a game and that shit can happen, so i gotta be careful

Obviously everybody matures over time, but having marioman1213 on here as a reminder of who I was allows me to look back and go, "Well, at least I'm better than that."

I've discovered a lot about priority and holding true to one's own values recently, which is a very necessary thing to learn, especially when faced with difficult decisions. I believe that these discoveries don't just apply to my everyday, though. I'm incredibly happy with how far my voice as a writer has become, and that everything I write is now perfectly a reflection of me. I also feel like I've become a strong leader, both in my school and in the cases of hosting events or games. Obviously I'm not going to be like "I'm very mature" now, as I'm fifteen and still have a long way to go. But I still feel like I've grown a lot as a person, and that the only way I can go is up.

Also hey I can maybe sing now

I have changed since my father died in 2013, but I'm starting to get over my depression from that event. Also my singing improved, I can use a wide vocal range, my preferred vocal range is bass.

In terms of the wiki/forum, I'd like to think I'm significantly more brave than I once was. There was a case of corruption in the adminstration that I didn't handle very well back in 2007 (I was 14 at the time). I feel like I'd have the courage to speak up if something like that happened today.

The first moment of my life I remember is when I was in preschool, which means when I was a toddler. At that time, I was dumb and immature. Just because the school where I was being tought was junk. I was like this until one day when I was 3rd grade, we had an exam in another school. We went there and I really loved it. So next school year we changed to that school and it's my current school. So I changed my behaviour when I was 5th grade. When I got to Middle School, I started becoming mature. Then I started to really behave like a normal person of my age. At 7th grade, I became how I am right now. After vacation I'll be 8th grade.

I've mature A LOT through the years I remember 2011-2012 and years of using random emotes, using Xat, and being so immature about more sensitive content and I would also bug almost anyone with my annoying fan characters and get into drama for like the dumbest reasons lmao.

Of course now I realized how immature I was being and changed for the better after the 2016 Tumblr drama I had with another Bowser Jr "fan" about a headcanon. Now days I mostly just talk to people who care about me via Discord as well as learn to become a better digital artist.

Me 1 year ago Vs me now.

Nuff said

It's crazy how one can change in the span of just a year. But probably the biggest change in maturity I ever had was when I transferred to my current school.

fireeevee said:
Dude can you stop.
I was a retarded teenager. I do not wish any drama.

2016-02-09 18:20:09 @Anton{Politoed} i-is fe gonna post a dick pic
2016-02-09 18:22:35 turb i fucking hope not
2016-02-09 18:27:37 @Anton{Politoed} omg
2016-02-09 18:27:38 @Anton{Politoed} he did it

http://wiki.userpedia.net/index.php?title=FireEevee&diff=103718&oldid=100285 said:

I'd like to think I've improved by becoming more confident even if i still have procrastination issues

among other things, back in 2015.. i was kinda obnoxious with trying to find other mario fans on this one russian website (which of course wouldnt have like any)
ive gone better (and also barely check said website anymore due to an user on it.. not gonna get into that)
in late 2016 i started being active on the flight rising forums and became nicer in general

Well, when I was banned on here, it was a huge wake-up call that my mindset and attitude was atrocious and needed to change a lot. I used to stubbornly shove my opinions down everyone's throats and take unnecessary offense to others' opinions, driving people out of entire threads and overall causing a shitty environment. I also noticed a lot of my old posts, especially in my first year, are homophobic and/or transphobic in nature and I feel terrible for being such a ignorant, hateful ass.
These days I try to avoid taking a debate further than a few civilized replies. I'm really not as active in general but since being unbanned my #1 priority on this forum is to have friendly discussions and engage the community peacefully instead of starting war and destruction and chaos over what characters are in a Mario game.

In terms of real life, well I think I've come pretty far since the sad state that was my existence after a rough breakup in 2014. I'm going to school and doing well for the first time since 2012, after falling on my rear in an attempt to do so in 2014 (that year was just all sorts of garbage wasn't it). I think I'm more positive now, even if still on the pessimistic side, just much less so than years ago. Of course, there's always room for improvement so all I can do is keep moving forward! :D

Back